Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canada's Space to air Pilot Fri Jan 22nd, reg timeslot to be 10pm EST afterwards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canada's Space to air Pilot Fri Jan 22nd, reg timeslot to be 10pm EST afterwards

Space is airing the pilot this Friday from 9pm EST to 11pm. Following week it looks like Caprica gets the 10pm timeslot.

Fridays will be reruns of SGU episodes 1-10 at 8pm (this Friday Air parts 1 & 2 from 7-9pm) followed by Sanctuary finally with new episodes at 9pm ending with Caprica at 10pm
    Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Wohoooo! Cool! I really hope that the series will not fail completely. I do not think that it will be anything like BSG but hey both Xena and Angel were also very decent spin-offs and CSI:NY is by now even better then CSI right now.
    He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
    He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
    And he's wonderful.

Comment

Originally posted by huntress View Post
      Wohoooo! Cool! I really hope that the series will not fail completely. I do not think that it will be anything like BSG but hey both Xena and Angel were also very decent spin-offs and CSI:NY is by now even better then CSI right now.
      Well I've seen the pilot already and the ending just scared the hell out of me. And I want to see more.
      Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Working...
      X