No announcement yet.

Staff Weapon Competition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like there is an IP block in place to prevent multiple entries by the same person. If you are sharing a proxy server with someone who has already entered, or someone in your home/office has entered, or in the extremely unlikely case that you ended up assigned the same IP address from your Internet provider as someone who already entered, you'll see this error.

Our suggestion is to try entering from a different location (home, work, library, coffee shop), if possible. If it's not, e-mail your full entry details (all fields) to webmaster -at- gateworld.net and I'll make sure to enter you manually.

Thanks!
    GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
    The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
    Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Originally posted by Darren View Post
      Looks like there is an IP block in place to prevent multiple entries by the same person. If you are sharing a proxy server with someone who has already entered, or someone in your home/office has entered, or in the extremely unlikely case that you ended up assigned the same IP address from your Internet provider as someone who already entered, you'll see this error.

Our suggestion is to try entering from a different location (home, work, library, coffee shop), if possible. If it's not, e-mail your full entry details (all fields) to webmaster -at- gateworld.net and I'll make sure to enter you manually.

Thanks!
      Indeed. Be careful with some Internet Service Providers. I know one 'TGP' in Australia that give the same IP out to multiple clients.

If all else fails you might want to restart your Modem/Router (unplug and plug it back in again). If you are on a dynamic IP address it should change. But please, DO NOT use this for multiple entries, as Darren will get very upset.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
        For the brits, do you have the month/day swapped? I know we do it mm/dd and you do it dd/mm
        This is reason mine failed the first two times.
        Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Originally posted by Darren View Post
          Nope, this one is worldwide.
          And I'm so grateful for that, LOL

I live on Argentina so usually I can't always participate of any competition, so I'm happy I could with this one
          sigpic
          Knowledge is power, but how do you use that power defines whether you are good or evil

Comment

Working...
          X