This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
    [I]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d23/XXXevilgrinXXX/other%20stuff/TJandYoungthread.png[/IMG]
    I'm getting this, on this thread.
    I've tried refreshing to clear the problem to no avail.

(I hope this is in the right spot?)

Edit to add: same behaviour appears now on all threads I'm looking at The jumbles are still clickable.
    I'm running the latest version of Firefox, if that's of help
    clean out your cookes and cachie.
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
      clean out your cookes and cachie.
      yep, it's already cleared out, just as the main site came back up, so it's all golden again
      sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
        yep, it's already cleared out, just as the main site came back up, so it's all golden again
        None of is working for me.

Comment

Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
          None of is working for me.
          might have to wait for your isp to update the dsn server
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Just today I've noticed my posts are taking a very long time to appear, and at times on my Profile page messages get doubled and that's after waiting minutes for them to pop up. Also I noticed with the reputation tab, it takes ages to appear and equally as long to clear once I've Ok'd
            Without the medical corps, there would be no SG teams left

wonderful Signature by my Daughter RogueRanger aka Melanie

Comment

Sounds like the database is having problems.

Comment

I've tried posting something a few times, hasn't showed up in the thread, then I tried again and got a message telling me I'm posting duplicate posts, even though none of them are showing up...

*edit*

Then they all showed up at once
                Last edited by KEK; 06 May 2010, 08:14 AM.

Comment

I'm having trouble getting new notifications for posts. I'm still subscribed to them (I can see them in my list in 'my controls') and new posts are being added. I've clicked instant notifications, and haven't seen a new GW alert in hours now, which is very strange.
                  sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

^^^^ me too! Just started this morning. Got the overnite ones but nothing since and there are about 4 of my threads that have new posts.
                    sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Everything is back for me!

Comment

so far not me....
                        sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Everything should now be back online with the exception of Scifi Stream which will be visible again in 24 hours.

All the forum glitches should now be solved, so I'm going to close this thread.

The people with email issues will just have to wait for the server to "break in" to whitelists as since we changed the IP address our email comes out from during the server move, mail providers such as AOL/Hotmail/gmail/Yahoo etc all take a while to recognise the mail coming from the new address as either not being as spam or junk.

Comment

Working...
                          X