Questions, questions an more Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Questions, questions an more Questions

Well it 14 days until the Lost airs its last an final season. An I am going to try over the coming days to watch as many of the last five seasons episodes as possible. As I watch them I am hoping list all my questions season by season, the answers to the questions.

So was wondering what questions other people have got that they want answered in the following season of Lost.

The core mysteries are what i'm interested in. The smoke monster, Jacob and the MIB (who is likely the smoke monster) the number's (actually, if you've kept up with darkufo's spoilers you can pretty much summize how and when the numbers were first connected to the island) and the biggest mystery of all, what the hell is the island. Other things like adam and eve, the whispers would be a nice bonus, but i wont be terribly upset if we get no answer's to those.

Comment

Originally posted by boyd22 View Post
      The core mysteries are what i'm interested in. The smoke monster, Jacob and the MIB (who is likely the smoke monster) the number's (actually, if you've kept up with darkufo's spoilers you can pretty much summize how and when the numbers were first connected to the island) and the biggest mystery of all, what the hell is the island. Other things like adam and eve, the whispers would be a nice bonus, but i wont be terribly upset if we get no answer's to those.
      That's one thing that Damon Lindelof has already said wont be answered:

Damon Lindelof has admitted that Lost fans will not get answers to questions about the island.

Previously, the executive producer had promised that fans would get more answers about the series in the sixth season premiere than the first five seasons put together.

However, Lindelof has said that those answers will not involve questions surrounding the island's mythology.
      http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/cult/s10...questions.html

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
        That's one thing that Damon Lindelof has already said wont be answered:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/cult/s10...questions.html
        Well, thats disappointing. I sure hope he's just trying to throw people off. I wouldn't mind if a few of the question's go unanswered, but not giving even a simple explanation of what this Island is when the series is done and over would be a pretty big cop out.

I guess its possible that the producers dug there selves so far into a hole with this island that they cant think of any way to explain it. Kinda like what RDM did with Starbuck.

Comment

Working...
        X