Agam Darshi/Kate Freelander Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agam Darshi/Kate Freelander Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

It's been an entire season and I thought it was about time we have an appreciation thread for the awesome character that is Kate Freelander.
    Last edited by LunaSolTierra; 28 January 2010, 05:12 AM.

How come I didn't see this yet? Huh.

Kate is awesome.

Black J/T sig made by Blencathra, Keller sig by Krissie, all others made by me

My Fics (updated 7/29/09)

Comment

I enjoy this character too glad to see I am not alone
      sigpic
      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

A lot of people has warm up to her especially since the season finale. She was made of awesome in Kali.
        Last edited by LunaSolTierra; 22 January 2010, 12:20 AM.

Comment

I have loved Kate since the beginning!
          ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

I love that Kate speak Hindi. The language sounds very beautiful. Seeing her speak Hindi let us see she hasn't completely turn her back on her roots.

Comment

I like her... I typically like the characters that need redeeming.

(the only pic I have uploaded to my pb account right now that focuses on her I have to contribute:^^)

Comment

Nebulan I like your icon.

Comment

i like the character of kate..shes brings more humor to the show..and shes not afraid to speak up at times..in the first two episodes i didnt like her barely but after episode 3 i found her to be cool..Im suprised so many dont like her..shes not a bad actor<mod snip>

Comment

Originally posted by shanna1 View Post
                    How come I didn't see this yet? Huh.

Kate is awesome.
                    That she is!
                    "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                    Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                    Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                    Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                    Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

I'm hoping we see more of her family next season. They are in Mumbai so I'm hoping that at least at the end of the episode Kate goes to see her mother. Also I would like to see how she found out about abnormals and how she got into the business as a teenager.

Comment

Originally posted by shanna1 View Post

Kate is awesome.
                        She definitely is.

Comment

Kate's mother is in Mumbai, as to where her brother is, who knows? But we know her dad's dead. And yes, Kate is awesome as is Agam!
                          ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

Originally posted by kivawolfspeaker View Post
                            Kate's mother is in Mumbai, as to where her brother is, who knows? But we know her dad's dead. And yes, Kate is awesome as is Agam!
                            Yeah, I wonder what happen to her brother. I mean did he go to Mumbai and if he did, did he stay there?

Comment

kate's cool. i hope she continues in s3.
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X