X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Shrine-Silly Vid Review

http://wackomedia.com/wacko-reviews-stargate-atlantis/
    sigpic

Kind of funny, but I disagree with them on a few points (eg, what if McKay was contagious? Wouldn't want to send him to Earth ! His sister would have had to have done quarantine ). Although the MALP thing is somewhat true !
    Quite well done !
    Thanks !

Comment

Thanks for linking to it!

This got up here quick, I wouldn't have posted it here because I didn't want to offend. I liked the show but hated the episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Supreme Commander Sil View Post
        Kind of funny, but I disagree with them on a few points (eg, what if McKay was contagious? Wouldn't want to send him to Earth ! His sister would have had to have done quarantine ). Although the MALP thing is somewhat true !
        Quite well done !
        Thanks !
        They send contagious people through the gate all the time. SG1 has gotten all kinds of bugs before and no one seemed worried about it at pegasus, that's usualy enough for them to approve travel to earth.

Comment

Brilliant. Hit the nail on the head. I hated this ep too
          sigpic

Comment

I totally agree with that guy. He's my new best friend.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EvilSpaceAlien View Post
              I totally agree with that guy. He's my new best friend.
              I mean seriously. Did anyone really think McKay was gonna die I knew this ep had some mistakes in it but had no idea how many till this guy enlightened me

For an episode that was supposed to be an emotional ep, well it didn't live up to that. I felt no emotion at all watching this I was bored
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                I mean seriously. Did anyone really think McKay was gonna die I knew this ep had some mistakes in it but had no idea how many till this guy enlightened me

For an episode that was supposed to be an emotional ep, well it didn't live up to that. I felt no emotion at all watching this I was bored
                Is pity an emotion?
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                  Is pity an emotion?
                  You mean pity for me that I sat and watched this instead of doing something more worthwhile? No? Oh well

I don't think pity is really an emotion as such *shrugs*

How about frustration That's what I felt when it didn't end soon enough
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post

I felt an emotion. Nausea with a hint of boredom.
                    sigpic

Comment

I liked this episode and disliked the review.

Comment

Originally posted by EvilSpaceAlien View Post
                        I felt an emotion. Nausea with a hint of boredom.
                        And that too

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                        I liked this episode and disliked the review.
                        The review was funny I thought, whether you liked the ep or not
                        sigpic

Comment

Here's one I didn't realize till way after.

McKay has a hole in his head... that can't be good for thinkin'

Do we have some way to patch holes in bone, or did he get a plate installed? There is no scaring at all either.

I'm seriously asking on this one, did they discover healing gear on one of the shows or something?

Comment

Originally posted by wackottl View Post
                            Here's one I didn't realize till way after.

McKay has a hole in his head... that can't be good for thinkin'

Do we have some way to patch holes in bone, or did he get a plate installed? There is no scaring at all either.

I'm seriously asking on this one, did they discover healing gear on one of the shows or something?
                            Um.......*scratches head* super glue? *shrugs* I have no idea.

I find it extremely hard to believe that after having surgery with DIY tools and some kind of parasite scurrying out of his head that he didn't even suffer even minor brain damage. I mean he has gotta be the luckiest person in two galaxies

What did they use to sterilize the tools and surrounding area? I'd assume they'd have to sterilize them so he didn't get an infection.

Oh boy thinking about this ep is making my head hurt *wanders off to lie down*
                            sigpic

Comment

Brilliant review..sums up all the reasons why I hated this episode... the writing was abysmal and I agree that the characters were TOTALLY out of character...
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X