This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greer vs Scott

When I logged onto Gateworld today I looked at their usually poll. Today it is a poll on who is your favorite universe character. I first went to Rush but thought it over because I can't really like him right now after what he did to young. So I chose Greer cause hes a badass and I love his comedy and seriousness. I looked at the percentages and obviously rush and eli were in the lead with like 30s, for some reason people like eli, and young was second with 10 percent, he didnt get my vote because although i sympathize with the character he just lacks a something (dont ask me i just dont feel it). My point is that Greer right now is in 3rd with 7 percent right ahead of scott who only has 6 percent. It is obvious that Scott was built up as one of the lead characters above all the other characters (with many of the plots focused at him) yet it seems like he is not receiving the excepted fan support. I am not a huge fan of scott and i know that the rest of the first season is done already but i hope that the writers adjust to what the fans are responding to by either changing scott or focus on him less or something along those lines. I wanted to know everyones opinion on what they think the writers should do if anything at all. And if you all think greer deserves to have more fan favorite than scott and/or if its expected

The writers should ignore anything a fan says.

Comment

Don't misconstrue what the poll was about. A poll that asks for people to vote for their favorite character is just that: a poll about a person's favorite character. Just because fewer people like Scott as a favorite character doesn't mean all the people who voted for others rank Scott at the bottom. And even if people were asked to rank the characters from favorite to least favorite doesn't mean people don't like the character at the end of the list.
      I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

if scott would keep his fly zipped he would liked more as a character. right now (me at least) with some of the things the character has done on screen.
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I have no idea what the first post or any of the others said. I just read the title and thought that Greer wins on account of his hot body. Jelgate will back me up on this.

Comment

Yes and no.

Greer wins but because his reading list is shorter
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Are you calling him illiterate? RACIST!

Besides, we just know he was assigned reading for Park. We don't really know what his literary tastes are.

Comment

That doesn't change his is shorter then Scott
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                  his is shorter then Scott
                  And you know this HOW? After all, being politically correct...he IS African-American!

Comment

All we can go by what has been presented so far. He doesn't seem to read as much as Scott. For all we know that may change but for now Scott reads a lot

And why does his race even matter?
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Dude, come on! *cough* Length *cough*

Comment

i liked scott at first but i have gone of him due to his relationship with chloe which i think has been rushed and makes both characters look silly
                        sigpic
                        The best written female character on trek ever.

Comment

how long does it take if your new for your posts to show
                          sigpic
                          The best written female character on trek ever.

Comment

Scott needs to be helpful and have stop having his fly at half mast.

Wait till Greer starts kicking alien arse and his episode "Lost" people will like him more.
                            Tst

Comment

Originally posted by spinny magee View Post
                              Scott needs to be helpful and have stop having his fly at half mast.
                              He’s a young officer, it’s what they do.

Comment

Working...
                              X