X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tekken (The Movie) - News/Discussion

Tekken - First Official Teaser Trailer

http://www.movies.spoilertv.com/2010...r-trailer.html

Not to sure what to make of this. I can't help but feel it suffer the same fate as two Street Fighter movies, DOA and even Mortal Kombat (although the first MK was pretty cool).

I am not really convinced it will work, but hey, I doubt it could be any worse than DOA.

sigpic

Comment

I saw the trailer this morning actually.

Yeah, looks rubbish. This year is gonna be a good year for movies (Iron Man 2, Alice in Wonderland, Robin Hood) but the only game/movie I'm curious about is Prince of Persia (although my hopes aren't high). I have to agree that Tekken looks to be as bad as the Street Fighter movies. I think I'll give it a miss.
      I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
      Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

At least they cast an Asian actor for the lead, unlike another certain videogame movie *cough*King of Fighters*cough*. One thing I noticed when checking up on the movie, is that there does seem to be more people with martial arts skills acting this. While it may make the fight scenes more impressive, I can't get help get early Power Rangers out of my head.

sigpic

Comment

looks like a cheap movie.
          Favorite Characters:
          Babylon 5: Londo Mollari, G'Kar
          Farscape: Rygel, Zhaan
          SG1: Jack O'Neill
          SG-A: Rodney McKay

Favorite Shows In Order:
          Stargate SG-1 | DS9 | Babylon 5 | Farscape | ST:VOY | Firefly |Stargate Universe | Stargate Atlantis | BSG

Comment

The only thing good about it will be the fight scenes, especially with Jon Foo, Lateef Crowder, Cung Le and Gary Daniels.

The movie as a whole will not be as good as fans would like it to be.
            Last edited by GuHNDoi; 27 January 2010, 04:11 PM. Reason: Blank!
            sigpic

Comment

Japanese Trailer

http://wwws.warnerbros.co.jp/tekken/trailer.html

Tekken Screens
              http://i577.photobucket.com/albums/s...kenScreens.jpg
              Last edited by GuHNDoi; 15 February 2010, 06:45 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

You know, I've been a longtime (relatively) of the game series. It will be interesting personally to see how this goes, but I really don't have high hopes that it will be able to do the setting a lot of justice from seeing that trailer.
                "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Working...
                X