The Song Remains the Same (513)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
    Yeah, that bothered me too. I'd like to know how that was done.
    I bought it. If angels are aware of the traps, then maybe they are able to circumvent them like demons can with the devil's traps. *shrug* Anna would know they are laying in wait for them, so they would have been prepared so she knew to expect them is how I'm going to explain that away.

When Michael was talking to Dean, he said something like he didn't want to kill Lucifer, but he would because "It was right to do so." That made me think of a scenario where the boys might say yes. What if Michael only has the power to kill Lucifer in his true vessel? Couldn't he have time traveled to the future in John's body and killed Lucifer/Nick if a vessel was all that was required? And what if Lucifer, for some reason, can only be killed while in his true vessel? And if the guys set some sort of trap...both were willing to never be born...I think they're both self-sacrificing enough to potentially say yes in such a situation.
    Too many rules or better yet too many fuzzy rules. It would be nice if they were a bit clearer. I guess the writers don't wont to tie themselves down so they leave it vague.

In the end, I still think Lucy will be tossed back down into hell and the door resealed.
    IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
      In the end, I still think Lucy will be tossed back down into hell and the door resealed.
      I was racking my brain to figure out who Lucy was before I realized you gave Lucifer a nickname.

Comment

I was racking my brain to figure out who Lucy was before I realized you gave Lucifer a nickname.

I'll admit I did the same thing...even though I've referred to Lucifer as "Luci" in SPN threads.
        sigpic

Comment

Lucy.. I like it

anyway, Michael can't ride John to the future because it won't be the same future
          no John = no Sam = Lucy still in jail.
          I think ....
          man time travel is confusing

Comment

Originally posted by Heaven View Post
            Lucy.. I like it

anyway, Michael can't ride John to the future because it won't be the same future
            no John = no Sam = Lucy still in jail.
            I think ....
            man time travel is confusing
            Yes...it is quite confuzzing!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post

I'll admit I did the same thing...even though I've referred to Lucifer as "Luci" in SPN threads.
              lol. I've seen others do it, plus I was just too lazy to retype his whole name. I guess it should be Luci with an "i", but he does carry on like a little girl with his sob stories.
              IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
                lol. I've seen others do it, plus I was just too lazy to retype his whole name. I guess it should be Luci with an "i", but he does carry on like a little girl with his sob stories.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X