This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
    Yes, you're right...it would be very different without the brothers.
    So, for now, let's just hope we won't have to deal with them not being around.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
      So, for now, let's just hope we won't have to deal with them not being around.
      Yes...I agree...lets do that!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
        Yes...I agree...lets do that!
        That is the only thing that keeps me sane regarding this show.
        sigpic
        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

CW extends early renewal contract to Supernatural!
          Originally posted by Callista
          Ahhh! Ashizuri can see into the future!!
          Originally posted by HPMom
          She saw the candle light as many things.

Comment

yay!!
            sigpic

Comment

And now official and fresh from the CW:

http://blog.cwtv.com/2010/02/16/the-...r-five-series/

*IZ HAPPY*
              The cake is a lie!

Comment

I'm also very happy.....
                sigpic

Comment

Question now is if Jared and Jensen and Kripke are on board with a 6th season. If not, I don't think I'd want to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Arative View Post
                    Question now is if Jared and Jensen and Kripke are on board with a 6th season. If not, I don't think I'd want to watch.
                    I'm sure they are!
                    sigpic

Comment

Yes to all.

Comment

Jared and Jensen are already contracted for a S6 and although I think that the show could go on without Kripke, because the other writers do a brilliant job and know the show inside out, I reckon part of the reason that it's been renewed is because Kripke's already on board. Kripke's loving the show's success....and so he should....he deserves it...
                        sigpic

Comment

Sera Gamble on Supernatural's sixth season

I sent a note to "Supernatural" executive producer Sera Gamble when I heard about the show's renewal for a sixth season. I said I was happy to hear that the show would be returning, but I had to be a little cheeky and ask if viewers would be getting "The Apocalypse 2: The Squeakquel" next season. Here's her response:

"No, you will not be getting Apocalypse, The Squeakuel in Season 6 (that's hilarious)," Gamble wrote. "We're climaxing that story this season. We've been working on the Season 6 storyline for quite some time, and we're very excited about it. We have lots of ideas, and are grateful for the chance to keep the show going.

"Please tell the fans that the writers say thank you! We so appreciate the support."

http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/02/ser...als-sixth.html

Comment

I am very happy we will be getting another season of this amazing show. I can't wait to see what they have in store for us next season. Especially after how great this season has been thus far.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

'Supernatural' exclusive: Eric Kripke stepping down as showrunner

Aw, hell. I had a bad feeling Supernatural’s early season 6 renewal came with an asterisk. Sources confirm to me exclusively that creator Eric Kripke will be stepping down as the CW drama’s day-to-day showrunner next season. Executive producer Sera Gamble, who has been with the show since season 1 and is awesome, is poised to succeed him.

But, and this is a big but, Kripke will remain actively involved in the show — and not just in name only. Although CW and Warner Bros. reps declined to comment, a Supernatural insider assures me that Kripke and his current co-showrunner, Robert Singer, will continue to function as hands-on executive producers. “Eric and Bob will be working very closely with Sera,” says the source. “They are not abandoning the show.”

Kripke has long said that he envisioned Supernatural as a five-season show. But in an interview last August, he clarified that stance. “I’m looking at this season as the [last] chapter in this particular story,” he told me. “That doesn’t mean there can’t be a new story. Buffy did it. The X-Files did it. You close a chapter on a big mythology storyline and then you begin a new one.” Asked whether he would be involved in a possible sixth season, Kripke hedged, “I don’t know. I’m going to cross that bridge when I get to it.”

Kripke is said to be finalizing a new deal with Warner Bros. that will feature a big development component. In other words, his diminished role on Supernatural will free him up to create another awesome show.

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/02/...wn-showrunner/

Comment

Well, I think as long as Kripke is involved in someway it will be OK. Sera Gamble will be a good replacement.

Comment

Working...
                                X