vampires in Sanctuary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

vampires in Sanctuary

I'm working on compiling all the information we have so far about the role of the vampire in Sanctuary, for a school project, and I'm trying to put together a list of the episodes that are critical in describing Sanctuary's vampires.

This is what I have so far, just off the top of my head.

Sanctuary for All 1 & 2
    The Five
    Revelations 1 & 2
    End of Nights 1 & 2
    Eulogy
    Sleepers
    Haunted

I can't remember if the webisodes contribute anything that isn't covered in the series.

Anything I'm missing?

In one of the webisodes, Ashley fights a vampire that looks like it stepped out of a Buffy episode, but other than that, I think you've got it.

I'm curious what the school project is. It certainly sounds fun.

Comment

that list looks right, and I hope the school project goes well for you. but your best bet is to focus on Sleepers, Revelations Pt. 1&2, The FIVE.
      sigpic

Comment

I'm taking a course called "Vampires in Literature", because its cool & fulfills a requirement.

Comment

Originally posted by BigHonkinSpaceGun View Post
          I'm taking a course called "Vampires in Literature", because its cool & fulfills a requirement.
          I wish I had had a class like that available in the collage I was at. Ihope all goes well with your project.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BigHonkinSpaceGun View Post
            That sounds like a rockin' class. Good luck!

Comment

Working...
            X