Heroes Season/Series Finale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heroes Season/Series Finale

Heroes and Tim Kring has lost a lot of credibility with me. If what's-his-name ends up creating a safe haven for people with abilities and declares their existence, what remains is going to go out the window as it'd be a flagrant rip off of The 4400.
    The Stargate Character Facebook/Twitter Status Page

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=69210

I really don't think this is going to happen. Samuel seems to care much for this Vanessa, but I don't think this paradise of his will ever come to light. It is the future that he invisions, he'll go to great lengths to get there. He will be stopped.
    sigpic
    It's Probin' Time!

Comment

Originally posted by HAL2100 View Post
      Heroes and Tim Kring has lost a lot of credibility with me. If what's-his-name ends up creating a safe haven for people with abilities and declares their existence, what remains is going to go out the window as it'd be a flagrant rip off of The 4400.
      Yeah, I can't deny that. It would be.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Well Season finale id just over and i think the finale of Heroes episodes is really good, i liked it. But unfortunately the upcoming series is got canceled
        I wish if they exceed it to one more season......!!

Comment

Have only season 4? Then to end it?
          I so sorry to write in a language that may not be strong enough. Do not understand the need to apologize for their kind.

Comment

In hindsight, the show should have ended at season 1. The show was predictable, they kept using the same tired story lines over and over again. For a show about people with superpower's, it offered very little action and alot of disappointment. Whereas on most shows, they usually try to go big or go home with there season finales, but it appears that the heroes producers didn't understand the concept of a season finale.

The 4th season while decent, was a disappointment in the end. Samuel was made out to be one of the most powerful of the superhumans, yet he went down with very little effort.

Comment

If the end of season 4, it is very deplorable.
              I so sorry to write in a language that may not be strong enough. Do not understand the need to apologize for their kind.

Comment

I was so disappointed in Season 3, I didn't even watch season 4. Did I miss anything?

Should I buy it on ebay?
                - The Truth is Out There!

Comment

If you can get a good deal, yes.

But Season 4 was by far the worst season. I still feel the show is worthy of watching to the end, though.
                  sigpic

Comment

I personally thought that things dipped a bit in the first half of season 3 but picked up a bit in the second half.

I liked season 4 but it's a mix. I loved Robert Knepper and found the Carnival storyline to be interesting and I enjoyed it but they dragged on the Claire storyline a little too much in the season (Which is really saying something from me as I love Hayden Panettiere ).

Comment

Working...
                    X