Kali, Part 2 (213)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MelissaAdams View Post
    I just thought of a new question after watching this episode twice. Clearly Foresythe isn't using Bertha to leverage oil rights or power, he used her to create land so what is his endgame do we think? I've got no idea honestly, he's got an endgame though otherwise why steal her and why use her to make land?

Melissa
    Realy good questions Melissa

My theory is he is using Kali in the way of the anciant txts he wants to have that full connection so he can create a world a new one in which the abnormals are gone the humans remain and to start it he needs a secure area to do that so he gets Kali to create land for him so when the End Of Days happens he will be unafected.

But i'm guessing he has no idea just how dangerouis Kali can be where as Helen does and with Will still being connected to her there is a chance for everyone to live but if Kali learns the truth about Foresythe who know what she can infilict on him .

I'm totaly sided with Magnus against Wexford becase if you take out a creature capable of globel distruction the earth could be severly damaged if not destroyed soit was a good idea for Helen to keep her alive and hidden
    Last edited by helenmagnus23; 05 July 2010, 02:30 PM.
    sigpic
    (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

I loved season two, there is nothing wrong about that although I did no like the finale, the story were not that... I dont know.. something were missing, there were some nice things like paul mcgillion etc. big guy but other than that I thought that season ones finale was much more thrilling than this one. Hope Season three is doing great..

BEST QUOTE OF SANCTUARY: " I CAN DANCE!!!!" ...funny as hell
      Last edited by Sp!der; 14 December 2010, 12:03 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

The dancing definitely lightened the mostly very somber episode.
        Calculus and Alcohol don't mix. Never drink and derive.

Comment

OMG, the dancing
          this is the ep that really turned me off to Sanctuary. I thought the dancing thing was ridiculous IMO
          no means no, and so does pepper spray
          Sig by The Carpenter
          sigpic

Comment

I actually thought it fit with the story.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
              I actually thought it fit with the story.
              So did I. It's not like the whole episode had everyone dancing all the time. It was one short scene that was part of the overall story.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X