• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kali, Part 2 (213)

Visit the Episode GuideSANCTUARY SEASON TWO
    KALI, PART 2
    EPISODE NUMBER - 213

Will finds himself psychically connected with Kali, one of the most powerful Abnormals on Earth, who is also the target of a wealthy man seeking to be connected with her, as well.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; 22 February 2021, 08:33 PM.

Will's dance.

God I can't stop laughing.

Who was the Actress that played Kali?

Comment

Awesome.
      If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
      Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
      If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
      Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

i gotta admit, i couldn't watch will dance. i have a 'making a fool of one's self' quirk, just can't watch characters doing things

but...what a cliffie

paul/wexford reprises his role...only to be a PITA know it all.

helen seems to be surrounded by some very back biting betrayers.

i liked seeing the mumbai sanctuary, now we know that there's one in lima and yet more of helen's past comes back to haunt her

very enjoyable despite the dancing
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Erm, not exactly the best season finale of a TV show. Thats all I will say. It was pretty sweet seeing Paul Mcgillion as the...whatever he was!

Comment

Wow! What a cliffhanger! I thought it had a lot of great elements and some good mystery and suspense throughout. I even liked Will dancing. Wanted to shoot Wexford on the spot.
            Oh, the torture of waiting for the next season to start.... You have to wonder how they're going to write their way out of this one!
            Last edited by jckfan55; 15 January 2010, 07:24 PM.

Comment

I cannot believe that is how they ended the season! Why did it have to be some giant cliff hanger?

Nice seeing Paul back, but his character seemed to like control way to much
              sigpic

Comment

This was a outstanding finale!! What a great storyline. It was fresh and different. Kudos to Team Sanctuary!!
                Originally posted by Phantom6 View Post
                Will's dance.

Who was the Actress that played Kali?

Comment

I loved Paul's character...I dunno why but something clicked in my head that just said "awesome". I honestly got a little angry at the dancing scene, it didn't even look like dancing! I can't wait for the next season though.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                    I loved Paul's character...I dunno why but something clicked in my head that just said "awesome". I honestly got a little angry at the dancing scene, it didn't even look like dancing! I can't wait for the next season though.
                    It was much more "normal" when we were seeing it through his vision. Actually it looked damn cool during the "Spiritual" modes.

Comment

I've been pretty luke warm about S2 for the most part but I enjoyed tonights two part episode. I have been to India several times and while yes there are some things I would have liked to see be done better with the India parts I was able to over look it for the most part. But as some one that does like to watch Bollywood films. I was pleased with the Bollywood style dance scene. Very appropriate for an episode based almost 100% in India.

Plus I finally have something to ask about at the SE Con in July. So all in all a good night as far as I was concerned.

Not surprised to see them leave the season off with a big cliff hanger.
                      My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

It was much more "normal" when we were seeing it through his vision. Actually it looked damn cool during the "Spiritual" modes.
                        Actually, it did look cool, but I guess the crowd watching him bothered me most because if someone was acting like that I wouldn't stick around!

Comment

I like this ending of season 2. Even if I can´t wait for season 3. :-) It was awesome and Will´s dance.. lol .. ok, it was cool. :-)
                          Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                          / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Um...I really don't know what to say about this one. The good elements were: 1) The politics going on behind Helen's back, with Wexford trying to take over the Sanctuary. I wonder if he had plans to try and take and just used this opportunity to get his way.

2) I didn't mind Big Bertha and the powers she had, oh and yea don't get her mad

3) The cliff hanger was good, with the massive tidal wave heading for Season 3

4) Oh yea Helen in another helicopter and it didn't crash

Ok, what I didn't care for was the whole Will's link to Kali, the dancing just made me shudder. Not that he didn't dance well, it just didn't make sense, and looked silly to me. "How do I find Kali....I can dance"

I also had to wonder why Kate was leading the search for Will, shouldn't it have been the guy who was the head of the Mumbai sanctuary?

So for me it had some good elements and some bad, but I guess I'm spoiled by last season's cliff hanger, which I think was much better.
                            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Will's dance.

I could not stop laughing as well. I sometimes like to watch the Bollywood dances but Will doing it just seemed.... out of place and funny.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X