This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fringe on monday night now?

When did Fringe move to monday nights! I never heard of word of this and today after Chuck I was flipping through channels and found out it was new and on monday!
    sigpic There are my dogs!

If you had to chose, die or watch the world die, what would you pick?"

Tonight was a special episode. I don't know what to think of it. Some are considering it episode 2.11, and others 1.21. It is like an unaired episode from Season 1.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
      Tonight was a special episode. I don't know what to think of it. Some are considering it episode 2.11, and others 1.21. It is like an unaired episode from Season 1.
      I was so confused by the episode( of course the day it was on) and other people in my house watch the show and they were all wondering what was going on and I was like, I don't know! But toward the end I was thinking it was an unaired epsiode for season one, or I was going crazy!

Thanks for the info it was a big help!
      sigpic There are my dogs!

If you had to chose, die or watch the world die, what would you pick?"

Comment

Originally posted by badwolfSG View Post
        I was so confused by the episode( of course the day it was on) and other people in my house watch the show and they were all wondering what was going on and I was like, I don't know! But toward the end I was thinking it was an unaired epsiode for season one, or I was going crazy!

Thanks for the info it was a big help!
        No problem at all.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I was like WTF where did he come from?
          I suppose if this was to be treated as 2x11, then it's an AltUniverse one.

Comment

According to Wikipedia, Season 1 was supposed to be 22 episodes, then it was cut back to 20. One wonders if "Unearthed"(211) was one of the two cut.

Certainly the producers would know that showing this out of sequence would confuse the audience, already smaller than the first season.

Therefore, we can only assume that something in this story becomes very important later on in the season, no?

Comment

Any idea when Fringe is going to be airing in the UK again? Sky 1 took a mid-season break, yet I've not seen any indication of when it's returning.

Comment

It's on Wednesday nights here
                http://youtu.be/mXiMpdrapgg(Lazlo's latest movie "Space Captain"http://orionspace.info/index.php Lazlo's home
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X