Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Babylon 5 & Deep Space 9 are easily my top two. I have yet to watch Farscape as I'm still working my way through my first watch of all the Doctor Who episodes since 2005. That's going to take a while.
    sigpic

Comment

Out of that list, it's Farscape for me. Very creative and they'd take things like making a double of someone and not resolve it by the end of the episode or the next for that matter!
      Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Out of that list I'd choose Farscape. I'd have to choose between Deep Space Nine and Farscape counting all shows that started in the 90s. Which seems like a ridiculous thing to even attempt to do. I don't know how I'd be able to accomplish that

TNG, DS9, and Farscape are probably my 3 favorite sci-fi shows of all time. Which one I love most sometimes almost depends on my frame of mind.
        "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Babylon 5.

/thread over
          "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Babylon 5
            DS9
            Voyager
            Farscape
            Roswell - I enjoyed it even though I felt a bit old to be watching a show about high-school kids...

I like what I've seen of SG-1, in total perhaps 20 episodes from the first few seasons. Borrowed the DVDs from a friend so that's going to change soon.
            sigpic

Comment

I, too, loved Roswell. I started watching it @ ... 21? So I guess I was close enough to teenie bopper.
              sigpic
              More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Space: Above and Beyond, Stargate, Seven Days Voyager and DS9, Now and Again, Earth: Final Conflict (for the first few seasons), I really enjoyed Dark Skies, Sliders, Farscape, Time Trax I loved, Babylon 5, Seaquest, Quantum Leap, Space Precinct. These stand out a lot as the shows I enjoyed watching.

Just noticed how many begin S
                Last edited by SaberBlade; 23 January 2010, 03:00 PM.

sigpic

Comment

Farscape, of course, followed by Babylon 5.

Although, I didn't discover FarScape until 2005.
                  Last edited by McClance; 23 January 2010, 12:25 AM.
                  sigpic
                  "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                  Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Batman: The Animated Series

Comment

Originally posted by Giantevilhead View Post
                      Batman: The Animated Series
                      That was one of the best shows of the 90s out of all genres, but not sure it counts as Scifi.

sigpic

Comment

If these shows count:

Buffy the Vampire Slayer
                        Farscape
                        Sliders
                        Highlander: The Series
                        The Outer Limits(1995)
                        Xena: Warrior Princess
                        Charmed
                        Hercules: The Legendary Journeys
                        Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman

So should Batman.

Comment

Well, there was one episode where robot duplicates takeover most of the important people in the city. THey were even coming from a place (a factory) called Cybertron. It wasn't the only episode with similar such stuff either, so I will say too, that it ought to be primarily thought of as such.
                          "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                            Well, there was one episode where robot duplicates takeover most of the important people in the city. THey were even coming from a place (a factory) called Cybertron. It wasn't the only episode with similar such stuff either, so I will say too, that it ought to be primarily thought of as such.
                            That episode had tons of sci-fi references. The robots were controlled by an advanced super computer that looked like HAL. The robots themselves were metal endoskeletons covered by life-like rubber, similar to Terminators. The creator of the super computer was named Karl Rossum and voiced by William Sanderson. Rossum's Universal Robots was a play that coined the term "robot." William Sanderson played Dr. J.F. Sebastian in Blade Runner.

Plus there's tons of sci-fi elements in Batman. There's Mr. Freeze with his robotic suit and freeze gun. Dr. Milo and his genetic splicing. Mad Hatter and his mind control technology. Poison Ivy and her genetically modified plants. Hugo Strange with his mind probe. Bane and his enhanced steroids.
                            Last edited by Giantevilhead; 24 January 2010, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X