• Time
  • Show
Clear All

who's the baddest enemy?

1. The Goa'uld
    2. The NID/The Trust
    3. The Wraith
    4. The Replicators
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

The Politicians
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.

Comment

I agree with Dotus5. Politicians are indeed the worst enemy. The Goa'uld are honest and we know where we have them, we can't go out and assassinate politicians though.

1. Politicians
      2. Wraith
      3. Goa'uld
      4. NID
      5. Replicators.

When I say replicators I don't mean the Human versions, since they can only be based on the individuality of their current leader.

Comment

the goa'uld are honest?
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Xerox Machines

Comment

Atleast to us from Earth, since we know they aren't gods

Comment

Businessmen...

...Or Double Galzing salespeople.

......Apologies if there are any who go on GW
              sigpic
              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

my boss
                come read my website!!!!!!!!!

www.xanga.com/keppiezbt

Comment

What about the Aschen's
                  "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
                    What about the Aschen's
                    Well isn't it obvious? They're so dangerous that they don't even need to be mentioned, and putting them on that list is an insult!

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
                      What about the Aschen's
                      Accept for the one who still posts in here, they all got sucked through a wormhole! And those few that found a ship, managed to get off planet, and escape the wormhole's gravity are still on the run from "once inferior beings" that smell blood in the water.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Originally posted by aschen
                        Xerox Machines
                        Oh, yea....almost forgot about them. I second the movement!!!
                        There is only one thing we can ever truly control: whether we are good, or evil.

Comment

I dunno, the Reetu are pretty freaky-deaky..
                          The Eye of Botox has been formally recognized by the System Lords! Beware my fire-y wrath!!

by Nikkirose

Comment

Originally posted by aschen
                            Xerox Machines
                            LMAO! What did I start??

I think that I would have to agree with some other people. The politicans.

But the Goa'uld and Replicators are there too. I think that now the Replicators more than the Goa'uld.

Anubis was/is/whatever really really bad. Apophis was a little... ignorant for so long.

The Replicators don't really care who they go after, they just go. Well, now, the Humanoid Replicators have an agenda...

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                            Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                              LMAO! What did I start??
                              So it was you who started the whloe Xerox mess! I wondered when I started seeing them who or what their origin was. I hae even referenced them on the thread about "Possible enemies." (Another of those annoying S9 threads)

*begins pumping pesticide into spider hole*
                              Last edited by Ancient 1; 30 December 2004, 02:34 PM.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Working...
                              X