Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Karen Gillan Appreciation/Thunk/WOW Thread (11th Doctor Spoilers!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DOCTOR WHO
    Episode 3 - "The Curse of
    the Black Spot"

Today (07/05/11), 6:15pm on BBC1

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
      Rosie is in 'Transfromers 3 : Dark Side of the Moon' replacing Megan Fox as the love interest.
      Nicole (at No. 9) is the Lead singer of the Pussycat Dolls
      Kelly Brook is a model turned Actress. Used to date Billy Zane. And appeared in 'Smallville'
      Olivia is/was in House. And was in Tron Leagacy

Some of them I don't know either.
      Was the lead singer of the Pussycat Dolls, she now has a solo career, and is the girlfriend of Lewis Hamilton
      Ive heard of 6/10 of those

What did people think of Amy in pirate gear? I think it suited her

Comment

Ok so thoughts on the mid season finale of Amy's role in the whole plot..... and .....

Spoiler:
        her pregnancy, and her relationship to River
        Originally posted by jelgate
        This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Juicy gossip about Karen

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment...-1226083220779
          Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
            Ok so thoughts on the mid season finale of Amy's role in the whole plot..... and .....

Spoiler:
            her pregnancy, and her relationship to River
            I felt scared for Amy the first time they show her on the bed and she screams..

Comment

Ok just thought I would pop in here and post some links...here is an article that states that Karen....
              Spoiler:
              YES will be back for series 7.....but did we have any doubts?? YAY!!
              Link to article: http://blogs.bbcamerica.com/anglophe...ries-7-return/

and then apparently Karen and Matt when to Comic Con recently and G4 did an inty with them from there and here is some scoop about that....oh and they are showing off their Tardis Tatoos I thought that was cute
              http://blogs.bbcamerica.com/anglophe...ooth-photos/#6

Comment

Ok just thought I would pop in here and post some links...here is an article that states that Karen....
                Spoiler:
                YES will be back for series 7.....but did we have any doubts?? YAY!!
                Link to article: http://blogs.bbcamerica.com/anglophe...ries-7-return/

and then apparently Karen and Matt when to Comic Con recently and G4 did an inty with them from there and here is some scoop about that....oh and they are showing off their Tardis Tatoos I thought that was cute
                http://blogs.bbcamerica.com/anglophe...ooth-photos/#6
                Real tattoos or just paint on?
                Wow that's just so nerdy and cool.....

They're both on the Craig Ferguson show too. Well here in Australia, not sure how current our episodes are.

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                  Real tattoos or just paint on?
                  Wow that's just so nerdy and cool.....

They're both on the Craig Ferguson show too. Well here in Australia, not sure how current our episodes are.
                  I'm sure paint on...it was on their whole arm and that one pic of Karen she is looking at it rather horrified...like OMG I hope this crap washes off

Comment

I'm sure paint on...it was on their whole arm and that one pic of Karen she is looking at it rather horrified...like OMG I hope this crap washes off
                    It's a pull on sleeve

Comment

It's a pull on sleeve
                      Oh that explains it

Comment

Hi all,
                        Well it's that time of year again. FHM Magazine have announced their 100 Sexiest Women for 2012.

Karen Gillan was announced as being in 36th place. That is up 6 places from last year. I did put a vote in for her.
                        "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                        Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                        Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                        Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                        I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                        To thy own self... Be true
                        May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

On the whole Karen Amy front I'm doing a photo shoot combining Amy Pond with Abby from NCIS.......Should be something different

Comment

On the whole Karen Amy front I'm doing a photo shoot combining Amy Pond with Abby from NCIS.......Should be something different
                            I'd like to see the results of that photo shoot.
                            "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                            Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                            Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                            Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                            I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                            To thy own self... Be true
                            May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

I'd like to see the results of that photo shoot.
                              I shall post a link here when I find some pictures I like.......

But just on that I wonder if Karen coule make Amy any sexier if she did go goth?

Comment

Hi all,
                                Well it's that time of year again. FHM Magazine have announced their 100 Sexiest Women for 2012.

Karen Gillan was announced as being in 36th place. That is up 6 places from last year. I did put a vote in for her.
                                awesome
                                wow that does indeed sound interesting...I'd be interested in seeing that

Comment

Working...
                                X