• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rasunda View Post
    I guess we will
    And now about the episode, when's it up
    I can confirm Neela's working on it.

And boy howdy is it a goodie
    Originally posted by Apostle's Message Redux
    Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
    Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

Comment

...just tease me allittle moooore... just a tiiiiiny tiiiiiiny bit... Btw, neela, where in norway do you live?
      sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

...just tease me allittle moooore... just a tiiiiiny tiiiiiiny bit... Btw, neela, where in norway do you live?
        Hehe, I'm not telling.... Okay, just a tiiiiny one. I'm currently working on the next chapter, and I'm at some 6000 words or so, but it'll be longer. And we'll see..... *dun dun DUN* COOLIDGE! Again. There's gonna be a confrontation with the IOA that won't end as well as previous encounters. That's all I'm gonna say.

Oh, and I live far north in Norway, on the other side of the border from Kiruna. Approximately. It's a small town with lots of mountains and snow in the winter. The midnight sun is the best part, though.
        "If I should die, think only this of me: / That there's some corner of a foreign field / That is forever [Earth]."
        Earth is gone, but Atlantis must survive... Apoca!fic. Post-Season 5. John/Sam.

Comment

Okey... Tell alittle more

Ah, okey... Isn't it cold up there now? My dads, girlfriend's parents live in Oslo... They have a house waaaaaaaay up north... And it was swine cold there on new year...
          sigpic

Comment

Okey... Tell alittle more

Ah, okey... Isn't it cold up there now? My dads, girlfriend's parents live in Oslo... They have a house waaaaaaaay up north... And it was swine cold there on new year...
            Okay, next chapter's been sent to my beta, so hopefully it'll be up in a few days!

And yes, Rasunda, it's probably freezing up there, with the storm and all, but I don't really know since I'm in England at the moment, and here there's not even a millimetre of snow! Almost makes me wish I was back in Norway again.
            "If I should die, think only this of me: / That there's some corner of a foreign field / That is forever [Earth]."

Comment

Update.

W00t
              Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"

Comment

Chapter 6 is up! Either find the link in the first post, along with a nifty new chapter cover, or click here for rerouting to ff.net.

"We don't want you here."
                Spoiler:

As John takes his expanded team on a mission to establish trade between the Bhaati people and Atlantis, back in the city, Sam finds herself facing an ultimatum that might have long-lasting repercussions.

Comment

Well that was a great episode! But I still want to know more about the milky way... :/
                  And the IOA should be dismanteled...
                  sigpic

Comment

Well that was a great episode! But I still want to know more about the milky way... :/
                    And the IOA should be dismanteled...
                    Thanks for reading! Next episode we'll learn a bit more about what happened in the MW, although not the whole truth. That's still a mystery... As for the IOA, there's consequences for their actions as well in the future. Like Sam, they can't afford making enemies either. Next episode will also see a change in IOA representation. Remember Woolsey in earlier chapters? Well, he's gonna be replaced, poor bloke....

Comment

MW YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!

And NO! Not poor Woolsey... He's nice...
                      sigpic

Comment

Sort of an update. I just talked with Neela a day or two ago and she IS alive despite some claims She's been... lets say preoccupied and hasn't had time to write much of anything. She is getting around to it though so don't worry. SCoaFF is going to continue (and from what i know, it's going to be kickass)

Comment

Haha! That's great news!
                          sigpic

Comment

Cool new chapter. Nice touch with the strike and all the internal politics of the new Atlantis.
                            If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.- Abba Eban.

Comment

Originally posted by Aragon101 View Post
                              Sort of an update. I just talked with Neela a day or two ago and she IS alive despite some claims She's been... lets say preoccupied and hasn't had time to write much of anything. She is getting around to it though so don't worry. SCoaFF is going to continue (and from what i know, it's going to be kickass)
                              Next chapter is a little on the backburner as I had a little mishap and wound up with a broken rib, putting me on the sideline for while. *clumsy* It's getting better, though, so I'm gonna try and fix chap 7 up this week, if I can. There's been a slight change of plans in the chapters, so next chapter won't be called "I won't see another Earth happen." Might be called "Take up our quarrel", but I haven't decided yet. What's decided is that there will be a revisit of the Wraith, and Atlantis will face some tough decisions.

Originally posted by Womble View Post
                              Cool new chapter. Nice touch with the strike and all the internal politics of the new Atlantis.
                              Thanks! Atlantis is really one of the last known populations of Earth, and I believe that if they're gonna live there, it's gotta be infused with the typical struggles they would've had back on Earth. Everyone's feeling the loss of Earth, even if they're not saying it outright, and there's a lot of people who feel they've lost control and wants to retain some of it in whatever way they can. We'll see more of this, as well as some of the external struggle with the Wraith, as the story progresses. Be warned, though, that I'm not that big on battle scenes, so this won't be a sole action story. Think of it more in the terms of B5. A lot of character focus, and then some (hopefully) kick-ass battle scenes.

Comment

So.. How's everything going? With the episode, with the ribbs..?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X