No announcement yet.

Poll: SG-1 vs Atlantis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After reading some people's posts here, I think I am leaning more towards SGA now, because they deserve at least one movie to test the market, and to complete the story-line that was left off in "EATG".
    sigpic

Comment

this thread should REALLY be polled....

But SGA, it needs everything wrapped up.

Comment

I think that SG-1 is epic and better than SGA
        The atlantis movie is needed to finish off the series but I can't see any more after being necessary for SGA. But I would love SG-1 Revolution, it sounds brillient. For some reason I am imagining a rusty Stargate!?

Comment

I'd rather Stargate Atlantis get one. It kinda feels like the SG-1 story is over, and while I'd love to see another SG-1 movie (especially with Jack), I'd prefer giving Atlantis the chance to wrap up its stories.

Comment

atlantis needs a movie to tie things up ,and if they give it a budget like universe well that would be nice too!
            sigpic

Comment

My two cents for the poll: SG-1 by a landslide
              "Colonel listen to me. Speech is thought verbalized. Languages are codes. I'm a linguist. I'm a codebreaker. Don't you see? If I can do this I can read their minds."

Comment

I was looking on IMDb for some information about both mivies and was cracking up when I saw that Stargate: Revolution has a grand total of THREE people all "rumored" to be in the movie, Stargate: Extinction is doing a bit better with 13 people in the cast list...
                My vote still stands though. Stargate: Revolution.
                Last edited by Jennifer; 07 January 2010, 12:13 PM. Reason: Spelling Correction!!!

Comment

SG1. Why not. I loved SGA and I hate to see what they would do to it. Season 5 was painful to watch. I'd rather them not beat a dead horse. At least with SG1, we know they won't screw over the characters or storylines.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by im_meli
                  More random Hewlett nerdery on my LJ

Comment

Extinction, Sg1 has been over for 3 years now I think 2 movies is enough for it.
                    Tst

Comment

After what I heard from Extinction I now want the SG1 Movie. EatG was an okay ending for me, don't need a movie with the possibility of a terrible death from someone I like.

Comment

Originally posted by Chayanna View Post
                        After what I heard from Extinction I now want the SG1 Movie. EatG was an okay ending for me, don't need a movie with the possibility of a terrible death from someone I like.
                        Oh come on, TPTB think it's hilarious to kill characters.
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Chayanna View Post
                          Although I still want an SGA movie, I share your concern, because TPTB have shown in the past that they have no problem killing SGA characters (main and recurring).

So, just imagine how bold they could get if they believe this would be the only SGA movie and if they believe they'll be moving on to non-Stargate projects by the time the movie (if it happens) comes out.
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Luciana

Comment

SGA no doubt about it. I like the SG-1 movies but Atlantis deserves a movie. There is a lot left in Atlantis. If they decided to make it like sgu then forget it. i'd rather the show end with enemy at the gate than see Atlantis be turned into something like sgu.
                            sigpic
                            God Bless America

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                              Oh come on, TPTB think it's hilarious to kill characters.
                              And the more ridiculous the method of death, the better.

Exploding tumors?

Genocidal mind-raping nanobots?

Glowy nightmare-creating crystals?

If that's what we've got to look forward to... I'll say no to any movie.
                              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Stargate: Revolution (SG-1)

Comment

Working...
                                X