Poll: SG-1 vs Atlantis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poll: SG-1 vs Atlantis

Let's say there is only enough money for one movie and you had to decide between Atlantis and SG-1. Which one would you choose ?

1)Stargate: Revolution (SG-1)
    2)Stargate: Extinction (Atlantis)
    SANCTUARY ROCKS

Stargate: Revolution (SG-1)
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

SGA. I loved SG1 but I think its time for it to end.
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Stargate: Extinction (SGA)

I love SG1, but Atlantis really needs a chance IMO. SG1 already got not one but two movies, its only fair if it Atlantis gets one.

Comment

I agree. The first SG-1 movie was absolutely essential to tie off story-lines. The second film was a bit redundant as it involved time-travel and thus the events featured were invalidated (not that I didn't enjoy watching it, but it technically could have been done without). A third movie wouldn't achieve a whole lot IMO.

Meanwhile there are things that need to be resolved with the conclusion of season 5 of SGA, so I'd much prefer to see a movie for that.

Comment

It depends. If SG-1 has in RDA/Jack as a full cast member [i.e. no 'Continuum' guest spot], then SG-1. If it doesn't, then I'm all for SGA. SGA has plot threads to wrap up and I'd love to see them put the Wraith to bed. So to speak.
            sigpic
            More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Well, to be fair, SGA should get one...

But I'm a die hard Sam/Jack shipper! And BW said there WILL be a S/J moment in the next movie! So Stargate: Revolution it is.

Comment

Extinction (SGA) I really love SGA
                Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

Originally posted by sweetviviane View Post
                  Let's say there is only enough money for one movie and you had to decide between Atlantis and SG-1. Which one would you choose ?

1)Stargate: Revolution (SG-1)
                  2)Stargate: Extinction (Atlantis)
                  stargate: revolution (sg1)
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

SGA Extinction would be my preference.
                    (If they really can't justify both I'd be somewhat OK with combination movies in the future.)
                    sigpic

Comment

Stargate: Revolution (SG-1)

Comment

SG-1. As long as no SGA movie happens, I can go on pretending that EATG never happened.
                        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
                          SGA Extinction would be my preference.
                          (If they really can't justify both I'd be somewhat OK with combination movies in the future.)
                          It'd be kinda awesome if they combined the two. I always liked how well they all worked together. Pegasus Project was a nice episode.

Comment

SGA all the way. I really enjoyed the SG1 movies very much but i think Atlantis defently deserves a movie. The show was increadable and it feels like to me that there is so much to be seen and so many more adventures to go on with the team and there's still alot of the city of Atlantis to be explored.

SGA deserves a movie. So i would defently go for SGA.
                            GOODBYE GATEWORLD. BEEN FUN TAKE CARE ALL!!

Comment

sga totally deserves a movie and i would love to see the loose ends of sga tied up...

but the massive sam/jack shipper in me will always win the day... so sg1 - revolution all the way i just MUST have my resolution!
                              "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Working...
                              X