Han Solo
    Yoda
    Boba Fett
    Jengo Fett
    Luke Skywalker
    Leia Organa
    Qui-Gon Jinn & Obi Wan
    sigpic
    (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

My favorite character in Star Wars is Mitth'raw'nuruodo. Even the Emperor was impressed by him.

"This one is constantly thinking, analyzing, strategizing. He showed no fear, but was curious, studying me in turn."
      ―Emperor Palpatine

Spoiler:
      Mitth'raw'nuruodo, otherwise known by his core name as Grand Admiral Thrawn
      sigpic

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4907261/1/Golden_Dawn

^ My new fanfic ^ Enjoy and please subscribe!

(Shameless advertising ftw)

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
        Indiana Jones wasn't much of a rouge.....
        ...He breaks every rule there is about archeology! And a few laws....>.>
        Originally posted by s09119 View Post
        Or the President he played
        Who cares, I'd want that guy in charge of the country...he'll "Get 'er done."

Anyway, Han Solo might also just maybe replace Wedge's spot in my list...
        By Nolamom
        sigpic

Comment

and in the movies, my favorite character is Darth Vader. It is his story. Star Wars that is. It is about losing the woman he loved, his fall to the dark side, his eventual redemption at the hands of his son, and his eventual destiny.
          sigpic

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4907261/1/Golden_Dawn

^ My new fanfic ^ Enjoy and please subscribe!

(Shameless advertising ftw)

Comment

Going back and looking at the series has a whole... from the old movies, Vader really had no depth to him. You never found out anything about him.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
              Going back and looking at the series has a whole... from the old movies, Vader really had no depth to him. You never found out anything about him.
              Indeed, George made the prequels and thus made the entire Star Wars Saga the journey of Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader to the Dark Side and back...

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                Indeed, George made the prequels and thus made the entire Star Wars Saga the journey of Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader to the Dark Side and back...
                It's great seeing Anikan grow and change to become Vader and then going back to being good but at a price
                sigpic
                (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Mara Jade without doubt From the Emperor's most Loyal Assassin to Luke's Wife

Ben's pretty awesome too
                  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
                  ---
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantisRules!!! View Post
                    Mara Jade without doubt From the Emperor's most Loyal Assassin to Luke's Wife

Ben's pretty awesome too
                    Mara Jade is probably one of the greatest EU characters IMO. I hope GL can somehow fit her into the live-action series.

Comment

Obi-Wan

The poor guy loses his master, then has to take a pupil straight afterwards. This pupil is so demanding but is the chosen one, etc. Then Anakin falls to the darkside and tries to kill Obi-Wan. He watches all the other Jedi die, loses his good friend Padme after she gives birth then has to watch from afar as Luke grows up. The he eventually gets killed by Darth Vader after living nearly 20 years in exile!

I feel sorry for him.

Comment

I'm curious as to what you all think Yoda did being by himself on that planet for all those years?

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
                          I'm curious as to what you all think Yoda did being by himself on that planet for all those years?
                          He danced...

Comment

I'd have to say my favorite characters are from the movies Boba Fett, Han and Chewie and from the expanded universe Wedge, Kal Skirata, the Nulls and Omega Squad.
                            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Working...
                            X