Im really going to miss Dollhouse...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im really going to miss Dollhouse...

Its gotten so good in the past few episodes, I know a lot of the first season wasn't great, infact I was surprised it was renewed, but still... the second season has really picked up... its disappointing.....
    I dunno what to put in here now..

I think I will too, there's some good humour in it at times.

Comment

I liked it...it was unusual...but it needed to be so much more.

Comment

Me too, even more so we saw some of the big picture that Joss thought of.
        sigpic

Comment

Especially after tonight, I'm really going to miss Dollhouse.

Joss made us question identity, the nature of the soul, and asked what is a person? It's the ultimate separation of mind and body and asks if you are who you are without one or the other. And what are the rights of the two halves, as it were? How do we treat the helpless? So many moral questions, it's incredible.

I wish his dream could have been realized the way he had intended and played out as he envisioned.
          sigpic

Comment

again, they bungled it by dragging out the first season.. no one could see what was coming.. the sex slave trade just killed the show... once they got into the depth of the show, it was too late..
            I liked it after they put it into 3rd geAR..
            My Story:
            http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/10...%80%99s-story/

Comment

Originally posted by retiredat44 View Post
              again, they bungled it by dragging out the first season.. no one could see what was coming.. the slave trade just killed the show... once they got into the depth of the show, it was too late..
              Okay, I really don't get this. What would your Dollhouse show have been about? The one without the "slave trade", without the rich clients with their strange needs to fund the "public" aspect of the Dollhouse?
              sigpic

Comment

I will miss the show as well, and I just got into it to.

Comment

Originally posted by Amalthea View Post
                  Especially after tonight, I'm really going to miss Dollhouse.

Joss made us question identity, the nature of the soul, and asked what is a person? It's the ultimate separation of mind and body and asks if you are who you are without one or the other. And what are the rights of the two halves, as it were? How do we treat the helpless? So many moral questions, it's incredible.

I wish his dream could have been realized the way he had intended and played out as he envisioned.
                  QFT

They're something about Joss' shows that make them so compelling. It's not just entertainment, it really makes you think, and wonder what would have happened next.

It will be sorely missed, just like Firefly, Angel, Buffy...
                  Carter: "The singularity is about to explode!"

Comment

I am just glad that the show way able to wrap up the way it did. It sucked that we were robbed of so many episodes. I wanted to see how Alpha became one of the good guys, I would have loved to see the battle of the guys in a world that was falling apart, how Tony chose to be Victor and left Prya behind out of love...also what happened to Mr. Dominic? :sigh: Yeah Dollhouse you will be missed...
                    He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
                    He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
                    And he's wonderful.

Comment

i only enjoyed the summer glau eps other then that won't miss it at all.
                      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

It's over?? ACK! I've been DVRing it and haven't kept up....so it's really over?? *cries*
                        Originally posted by jelgate
                        This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

So far it isn't that great of a show. I keep watching because I like Joss Whedon's other stuff (especially Firefly) but this show is nothing special. Just finished watching episode 2.06 and the whole thing is just way too jumbled. I do like Olivia Williams though, and its nice to see Summer Glau for a few episodes.
                          sigpic

Comment

I thought I would miss this show a lot more than I do.

I still get miffed whenever I think about Firefly, but Dollhouse? I just don't really care.
                            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I watched 2.07 Meet Jane Doe the other day, that was some great acting by Olivia Williams. The rest of the episode was pretty average, but I can see how things are building up to the events in Epitaph 1.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X