Haunted (211)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
    This episode was definitely wonderfully done and I love the Helen and John shipperness of this episode!!
    Yeah me to
    I was hopeing they could have talked more sort out some things and maybe some flashbacks and a kiss

It's a great eps and i love the looks they share especialy at the end
    sigpic
    (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

those looks at the end were my fave!! And John should have kissed her!!
      sigpic

Comment

those looks at the end were my fave!! And John should have kissed her!!
        He totaly should have
        sigpic
        (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

He really should have.... Helen would have been shocked if he had!! lol!!
          sigpic

Comment

I could imagin the Kiss(mind blowing)
            sigpic

Comment

*new member posting* ;D

John probably wanted to kiss her. I think we can see him lean a little bit forward in that scene. ;P

But you know... he probably didn't do it because of her. Helen knew he was back to the John she fell in love with, but I think she was still afraid of letting go, after keeping her emotions so close for so long. And I think John knew that, which is why he didn't kiss her before teleporting. ; )

Would be fun to know what thoughts were in their minds at that exact moment.
              sigpic
              Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
              My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
              Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                *new member posting* ;D

John probably wanted to kiss her. I think we can see him lean a little bit forward in that scene. ;P

But you know... he probably didn't do it because of her. Helen knew he was back to the John she fell in love with, but I think she was still afraid of letting go, after keeping her emotions so close for so long. And I think John knew that, which is why he didn't kiss her before teleporting. ; )

Would be fun to know what thoughts were in their minds at that exact moment.
                Yeah that would of been so cool i so wanted a Kiss between them fingers crossed for season 3
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                  Yeah that would of been so cool i so wanted a Kiss between them fingers crossed for season 3
                  (prays for a kiss)

gods this episode was so awesome and it made helen see John, her John, in a new light!
                  sigpic

Comment

(prays for a kiss)

gods this episode was so awesome and it made helen see John, her John, in a new light!
                    It is i love it It did showing her he's been fighting this dark creature for so long and all he wants is to love her land he has never stopped loving her and never will ,like he did before it over tolk him and tolk everything he loved away from him.
                    sigpic

Comment

This was an amazing episode! It was really great to see how John was redeemed in Helen's eyes, and how he sacrificed himself to go back to the creature to save her and the others. I was just moaning for a Druitt ep, and there certainly was plenty of him in this episode! I love how it had a lot of character development and how we got to see his softer side, the John that he is without the creature. I hope that Helen finds a way to free him at some point!

Also, I totally agree with the above, there should have been a kiss in there at the end, before he teleported away.
                      Signature by Glitch33.
                      sigpic
                      Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

Oh my Magnitt shippy heart loved this episode. We got to see both evil Druitt and good Druitt, and we got to see Magnus interact with good Druitt. I'm not sure how I'd feel about Druitt being "good" all the time, but a little taste was perfect and bittersweet, just how I like it.

It was interesting to see the serious beatdown Druitt gave Magnus in the hallway. It is my opinion that he was trying to force her hand, so that she would permanently remove him as a threat. I'm glad she saved him

I also liked the Die Hard reference. They get some serious bonus points for that one.

Comment

Selene: During the beatdown, that was John's way of committing suicide; using Helen as a proxy. He wanted to die, but then Helen refused to let him, and I think part of him knew that as well. This episode will still be amoung my faves because we finally have the meaning for John's madness and homicidal urges.
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X