Young's Flashback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Young's Flashback

While receiving treatment from TJ, Young was thinking about his wife and during the conversation he loses his balance and they both look genuinely worried. Is this is a medical problem yet to be revealed in the show? Or was it the effect of his real life injuries influencing his thoughts? The scene was shot like it was in his memory, rather than us watching it for ourselves like any other scene.
    Last edited by malfunction; 20 December 2009, 04:04 PM.
    Does it say Colonel anywhere on my uniform?

Originally posted by malfunction View Post
    While receiving treatment from TJ, Young was thinking about his wife and during the conversation he loses his balance and they both look genuinely worried. Is this is a medical problem yet to be revealed in the show? Or was it the effect of his real life injuries influencing his thoughts? The scene was shot like it was in his memory, rather than us watching it for ourselves like any other scene.
    You, just as me now, probably couldn't find the thread on this, but I distinctly remember there being one, in which was said that the flashback indeed ended in a hallucination, Young losing his balance and TJ replacing Emily in Young's vision. Mainly because it has been spoilered/know that
    Spoiler:
    TJ and Young had (as it ended) an affair previously to boarding the Destiny.

For now, after seeing all first 10 episodes,
    Spoiler:
    I don't think we know anything about Young having a mysterious, unknown illness, and I think it was indeed just the effect of waking up, coming by after being injured on entering the Destiny.
    A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

I read in a blog that this scene should have been in Darkness but was instead placed in air. which is why so many at first thought it was out of place. But if you read the book they found a way to incorporate it a little more flawlessly.

Comment

Working...
      X