• Show
Clear All

I come bringing CUTE FLUFFY FIC!

CHEAP...

(spoilers for sleepers)

elly: "Look dude, talk to the host 'cause the goa'uld ain't listening!"

HELEN: "Do NOT walk blood through my house!"

NIKOLA: "How am I supposed to get to the infirmary then?"

HELEN: "I don't care if you sprout wings and flap there Nikola, as long as you don't wreck my good carpet."

Earth: "S**t happens" BSG: "Pencils break"

Comment

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
      OMGOMGOMG
      I've just remember X-men, Magneto could fly????????

...just Imagine a shippy scene with Nikola taking Helen above Old city... ahhhh xD

A fanfic... or a drawing is requiered =P lol
      OMG!!! *SQUEEEEEE*

Originally posted by ellymelly View Post
      I come bringing CUTE FLUFFY FIC!

CHEAP...

(spoilers for sleepers)
      *DOUBLE SQUEEE*
      That was ADORABLE!!

btw, I found another post-Sleepers shippy fic
      http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5591361/1/Into_Dust
      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
      sigpic
      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Oohhhh ficcies
        sigpic

Comment

MORE PICCIES!!!!!!!!!
          from http://sanctuary-caps.com/index.php

Spoiler:

We ALL know that Helen was totally trying to get herself to focus here too

*FLIRTY FACE*

LOOK AT THE LITTLE SMILE ON HELEN'S FACE!! AWWW! She so totally thinks he's adorable
          Last edited by Mimzy; 21 December 2009, 01:54 PM.
          sigpic
          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I love the pic's Mimzy i was about to ask if there was any
            sigpic
            (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Ooohhhhhh likey
              sigpic

Comment

MORE
                Spoiler:

He looks like he's about to kiss her

She is TOTALLY looking at his mouth

*SQUEEFEST*

LOOK AT HER SKIRT THAT IS TOTALLY SHORTER THAN NORMAL
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Going by the pic's they totaly should have kissed like in THE FIVE
                  sigpic
                  (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                    Going by the pic's they totaly should have kissed like in THE FIVE
                    I KNOW!!!

btw...found more shippy "Sleepers" fics:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5592814/1/You_Still_Have_Me

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5592855/1/Ordinary

Last edited by Mimzy; 19 December 2009, 09:44 PM.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

THERE NEEDS TO BE MORE FICS!!!!!

i really hope TPTB are flirting with the idea of Helen/Nikola - it really seems deliberate in this episode more so than the others...

next season - 20 episodes... and there's more reason than ever to keep nikola close by.

HELEN: "I don't care if you sprout wings and flap there Nikola, as long as you don't wreck my good carpet."

Comment

i really hope TPTB are flirting with the idea of Helen/Nikola - it really seems deliberate in this episode more so than the others...

next season - 20 episodes... and there's more reason than ever to keep nikola close by.
                        I AGREE!!!

btw...
                        RUFFLEMAS ARTWORK!! (Spoilers for "Sleepers")

Spoiler:

Song is "Come On Get Higher" by Matt Nathanson
                        Last edited by Mimzy; 04 January 2010, 07:54 PM.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                          *SQUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*

Spoiler:
                          I am officially declaring this episode the official Helen/Nikola Shipper Episode. nothing in this world short of the writers telling me so, is going to convince me that this episode doesnt prove they. have. something.

Starting with the damn bondage moment. *dies* first of all his voice made me weak in the knees, i could feel them trembling. secondly her tone of voice just implied that had she "not brought along the kiddies" and there werent vampire brats outside, they totally woulda had something happen!! i almost feel like even though he was the one that went there, she was telling herself to focus a little bit too!

then ofcourse her trying to re-vamp him, tell me that she doesnt care about him?! nostalgia my rear end!! that so just her covering in front of "dr. expendable." haha this was soon followed by the most adorable and convincing scene in her office. She was smilling so radiantly at him and was kidding around with him. so adorable. so perfect. I totally have to agree with what Mimzy said about this scene, Helen knew how Nikola was feeling and was clearly wanting to hug but wasn't...or maybe she did and they just didnt show that moment ....and was thrilled he had some power due to the fact she knew he'd feel miserable without something.

So my thing with him not being a vampire. While yes, i think its sad and i almost hope they find a way to make him a vampire again...i mean almost. Becuase seeing him and helen at the end, she seemed so at ease with and so ready to just be around him that i feel like its due to the fact he isn't a vampire. and that now that he doesnt have that darkness, so to speak, in him anymore they have a greater oppurtunity to be together.

But that could just me be

overall very happy and wishing i had time to write about a ZILLION fanfics right now
                          Spoiler:
                          It's not just you. She seemed very reliefed and glad that she has her old Nikola back. Of course she felt sorry for him and she was very happy when she found out that he still has something, but she was deffinately happy that he isn't a vampire anymore, which is understandable. And she was so trying to make him feel happy too...Of course the tension between them we'll never stop, regardless of what Nikola is, but hey, that's the beauty of this ship...I loved the part with "You are your real self again...human, mortal." "Watch your language." However, I hope she isn't right, because Helen hooked up with a mortal would be rather difficult for both of them, given the fact she is almost immortal...
                          As for the tied up scene, yes, you are right, something would have totally happened if the circumstances were different, and she almost told herself to focus too. That's the problem with her- she knows how to hide her feelings too well. However, a little intimacy can do miracles as was showed in the end...I really hope that there will be a lot of eps like this one in S3...preferably without "dr expendable" and Kate around.... I think the writers are really starting to consider hooking her up with Niko, at least from this episode, , and maybe the "de-vamping" was the first step...
                          Last edited by cutecat93; 19 December 2009, 11:43 PM.

Comment

very nice... *groans* i gotta work today.... here's to hoping that i can think of something to post for shipmas/rufflemas
                            sigpic

Comment

distracting ship is distracting.

so much so, it has forced me to change my lj header - (rotating 4 images)

Spoiler:

Comment

Yay! Pictures!!! Fic!!!

Mimzy, awesome artwork!
                                Elly, love the header!
                                *squees*

You know... I was thinking the same.
                                It looks as if there might just be room for i now...
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X