• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ooohhhh goody its FRIDAY
    sigpic

Comment

before i begin my pysch exam i would like to say:

ITS FRIDAYY!!!! YAYYY!!! SLEEPERS NIGHT!!!

If you cant tell...i am a little excited
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
        before i begin my pysch exam i would like to say:

ITS FRIDAYY!!!! YAYYY!!! SLEEPERS NIGHT!!!

If you cant tell...i am a little excited
        Thank god!!! Yipiiiiieyyyyaaaaaaahhhouuuuuu!!! I thought Friday would never come!! *happy hamster dance*

good luck for your exam!!
        sigpic

Comment

Noooaaaannn
          What's wrong with the ROme role play? is it over?
          It was becoming.... interresting and nothing more? ='(
          http://community.livejournal.com/lair_or_lab/11045.html
          xD xD xD

Comment

Originally posted by cutecat93 View Post
            And DutchIndeed, I don't think this whole thing between them is odd, well at least not in Sanctuary terms. It really would be boring to hook Helen up with a Normal, if you ask me. And practically, they changed each other's lives, Helen turned him into a vampire and he was the one that injected Helen...and hold her hand in the process... so romantic... I have to say you're right, they're the sexiest ship out there!
            I agree that Helen and a Normal would be strange and frankly, it would make sense if Helen and Niko were to hook up.
            They know each other from way back when, they share a life story and Niko isn't insane in the scary way...

I think I find the oddity in the world of fandom. Because the Helen/John ship is basically the canon one (although it's set in the past), it's always present in fandom. I personally find that ship more disturbing than Helen/Niko, but I have the feelng that we're the odd ones out in terms of shipping.

But sexy is sexy.
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              I agree that Helen and a Normal would be strange and frankly, it would make sense if Helen and Niko were to hook up.
              They know each other from way back when, they share a life story and Niko isn't insane in the scary way...

I think I find the oddity in the world of fandom. Because the Helen/John ship is basically the canon one (although it's set in the past), it's always present in fandom. I personally find that ship more disturbing than Helen/Niko, but I have the feelng that we're the odd ones out in terms of shipping.

But sexy is sexy.
              Im not sure how i feel about that, i guess one could say that we're probably the odd ones. i mean Druitt and Helen do have all this past full of love. But that past is also chalk full of betrayal. not too mention technically, Nikola has never done anything to really harm Helen. he stopped his "mini-me's" from hurting her, he never went on some evil killing spree and scared the crap out of her NOR did he ever use Ashley to get to Helen and obtain her blood....so maybe we're not so odd. i think they're the odd ones. I have yet to see Helen really turn down Nikola's advances whereas she's waved away Druitt at every chance. Angst is in the details and in the details Helen had to pyschically pull herself away from, stop herself, from kissing Nikola in The Five...

but thats just my take on things
              Last edited by Keaira Taegan; 18 December 2009, 02:00 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Im not sure how i feel about that, i guess one could say that we're probably the odd ones. i mean Druitt and Helen do have all this past full of love. But that past is also chalk full of betrayal. not too mention technically, Nikola has never done anything to really harm Helen. he stopped his "mini-me's" from hurting her, he never went on some evil killing spree and scared the crap out of her NOR did he ever use Ashley to get to Helen and obtain her blood....so maybe we're not so odd. i think they're the odd ones. I have yet to see Helen really turn down Nikola's advances whereas she's waved away Druitt at every chance. Angst is in the details and in the details Helen had to pyschically pull herself away from, stop herself, from kissing Nikola in The Five...

but thats just my take on things
                OK. You convinced me.

But seriously, yes, I do think Helen/Niko makes more sense.
                Helen is a smart woman who has lived through all kinds of horrible situations and I'm sure she has seen her share of people doing harm to others.
                I would really hate it if the ''love conquers all'' card would be thrown in. I just can't see a woman like Helen throw away years and years of experience...

Niko annoys her, and she actually lets him. He amuses her, it's obvious.
                He's there for her, eventhough he is wonderfully selfish in all other situations...
                Ok, ok... yes. I'd love to see how this would play out now.
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  OK. You convinced me.

But seriously, yes, I do think Helen/Niko makes more sense.
                  Helen is a smart woman who has lived through all kinds of horrible situations and I'm sure she has seen her share of people doing harm to others.
                  I would really hate it if the ''love conquers all'' card would be thrown in. I just can't see a woman like Helen throw away years and years of experience...

Niko annoys her, and she actually lets him. He amuses her, it's obvious.
                  He's there for her, eventhough he is wonderfully selfish in all other situations...
                  Ok, ok... yes. I'd love to see how this would play out now.
                  yess converted one person jk

honestly though i think you brough up some valid points, none of which i can really disagree with. especially the "love trumps all card" bit. thats definately not how they're relationship is, nor do i ever picture it being that way. they are both just too logical or scientific for their relationship to be all "woo. love! go love! love takes all!" there are so many factors that play into what they're actual relationship could/would (and WILL ) look like. to me it wouldnt be something that just happens and its all flowers daisys and skipping through meadows holding hands and whatnot. i think it would difficult in a way due to the kind of history, as well as lifestyle, they live. but i think that this history would help to make their relationship just that much stronger. i also believe their relationship would be affected in someway by the reactions of other too it. Helen is undeniable close to Henry and Big Guy and while i do not blieve their opinions could cause her to break up per say with Nikola i think it could impact it. as could Will's reaction now that they are good friends. and all of this is ofcourse not to mention that Druitt's reaction would be goodness knows what to all of this totally affecting it....

and wow. that was a rant and a half that went off in a completely opposite direction than where that started...hahaha my bad
                  sigpic

Comment

*SQUEES UNCONTROLLABLY*

AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
                    I AM DONE WITH FINALS!!

AND it's going to SNOW!

AND NIKO EP TONIGHT!

AND RUFFLEMAS SUNDAY!!

*SPAZOUT* SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Btw, I agree w/ everything that's been said about H/N...Helen/John scares me. Would anyone like to know any additional info on the real Jack the Ripper? Because it is NOT pretty and there is no logical way anybody with any sense would go running back to a guy who did what he did even if he regrets it now

And the fact that he only targeted WOMEN would be enough to send me running for the hills

But anyway...who's ready for Rufflemas? I am...not But I have all day tomorrow to write fic, etc, b/c chances are I'm going to be snowed in. YAY
                    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

i am all ready for Rufflemas I have two stories now haha thank you english midterm and my professor being lame and teaching us vocab!
                      sigpic

Comment

i watched something on disc channel bout JtR, damn that man was bloody insane... the way he targeted his victims ect, truely a sick, sick man.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                          i watched something on disc channel bout JtR, damn that man was bloody insane... the way he targeted his victims ect, truely a sick, sick man.
                          I KNOW I just watched a documentary on him the other night...scary stuff

btw...I intended this to be an H/N banner (even though Niko's not in it) b/c I saw the pic and I thought of Helen talking to Niko on her cell phone

sigpic
                          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                            I KNOW I just watched a documentary on him the other night...scary stuff

btw...I intended this to be an H/N banner (even though Niko's not in it) b/c I saw the pic and I thought of Helen talking to Niko on her cell phone

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...lenphone-1.jpg
                            awh its cuute i like
                            sigpic

Comment

awh its cuute i like
                              Thankies

I made a Rufflemas one just now

sigpic
                              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                                Thankies

I made a Rufflemas one just now

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...7-0084-3-1.jpg
                                *squee* love itt!! particularly the snowflakes...makes me think about tomorrow
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X