Page 2 of 771 FirstFirst 123451252102502 ... LastLast

Default Re: Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Quote Originally Posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    I agree that Helen and a Normal would be strange and frankly, it would make sense if Helen and Niko were to hook up.
    They know each other from way back when, they share a life story and Niko isn't insane in the scary way...

I think I find the oddity in the world of fandom. Because the Helen/John ship is basically the canon one (although it's set in the past), it's always present in fandom. I personally find that ship more disturbing than Helen/Niko, but I have the feelng that we're the odd ones out in terms of shipping.

But sexy is sexy.
    Im not sure how i feel about that, i guess one could say that we're probably the odd ones. i mean Druitt and Helen do have all this past full of love. But that past is also chalk full of betrayal. not too mention technically, Nikola has never done anything to really harm Helen. he stopped his "mini-me's" from hurting her, he never went on some evil killing spree and scared the crap out of her NOR did he ever use Ashley to get to Helen and obtain her blood....so maybe we're not so odd. i think they're the odd ones. I have yet to see Helen really turn down Nikola's advances whereas she's waved away Druitt at every chance. Angst is in the details and in the details Helen had to pyschically pull herself away from, stop herself, from kissing Nikola in The Five...

but thats just my take on things
    Last edited by Keaira Taegan; December 18th, 2009 at 03:00 PM.

thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Quote Originally Posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
    Im not sure how i feel about that, i guess one could say that we're probably the odd ones. i mean Druitt and Helen do have all this past full of love. But that past is also chalk full of betrayal. not too mention technically, Nikola has never done anything to really harm Helen. he stopped his "mini-me's" from hurting her, he never went on some evil killing spree and scared the crap out of her NOR did he ever use Ashley to get to Helen and obtain her blood....so maybe we're not so odd. i think they're the odd ones. I have yet to see Helen really turn down Nikola's advances whereas she's waved away Druitt at every chance. Angst is in the details and in the details Helen had to pyschically pull herself away from, stop herself, from kissing Nikola in The Five...

but thats just my take on things
    OK. You convinced me.

But seriously, yes, I do think Helen/Niko makes more sense.
    Helen is a smart woman who has lived through all kinds of horrible situations and I'm sure she has seen her share of people doing harm to others.
    I would really hate it if the ''love conquers all'' card would be thrown in. I just can't see a woman like Helen throw away years and years of experience...

Niko annoys her, and she actually lets him. He amuses her, it's obvious.
    He's there for her, eventhough he is wonderfully selfish in all other situations...
    Ok, ok... yes. I'd love to see how this would play out now.
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Quote Originally Posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    OK. You convinced me.

But seriously, yes, I do think Helen/Niko makes more sense.
    Helen is a smart woman who has lived through all kinds of horrible situations and I'm sure she has seen her share of people doing harm to others.
    I would really hate it if the ''love conquers all'' card would be thrown in. I just can't see a woman like Helen throw away years and years of experience...

Niko annoys her, and she actually lets him. He amuses her, it's obvious.
    He's there for her, eventhough he is wonderfully selfish in all other situations...
    Ok, ok... yes. I'd love to see how this would play out now.
    yess converted one person jk

honestly though i think you brough up some valid points, none of which i can really disagree with. especially the "love trumps all card" bit. thats definately not how they're relationship is, nor do i ever picture it being that way. they are both just too logical or scientific for their relationship to be all "woo. love! go love! love takes all!" there are so many factors that play into what they're actual relationship could/would (and WILL ) look like. to me it wouldnt be something that just happens and its all flowers daisys and skipping through meadows holding hands and whatnot. i think it would difficult in a way due to the kind of history, as well as lifestyle, they live. but i think that this history would help to make their relationship just that much stronger. i also believe their relationship would be affected in someway by the reactions of other too it. Helen is undeniable close to Henry and Big Guy and while i do not blieve their opinions could cause her to break up per say with Nikola i think it could impact it. as could Will's reaction now that they are good friends. and all of this is ofcourse not to mention that Druitt's reaction would be goodness knows what to all of this totally affecting it....

and wow. that was a rant and a half that went off in a completely opposite direction than where that started...hahaha my bad

CUDDLING LOKI AND PULLING ON JJ FEILD'S EARS xD

*SQUEES UNCONTROLLABLY*

AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
    I AM DONE WITH FINALS!!

AND it's going to SNOW!

AND NIKO EP TONIGHT!

AND RUFFLEMAS SUNDAY!!

*SPAZOUT* SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Btw, I agree w/ everything that's been said about H/N...Helen/John scares me. Would anyone like to know any additional info on the real Jack the Ripper? Because it is NOT pretty and there is no logical way anybody with any sense would go running back to a guy who did what he did even if he regrets it now

And the fact that he only targeted WOMEN would be enough to send me running for the hills

But anyway...who's ready for Rufflemas? I am...not But I have all day tomorrow to write fic, etc, b/c chances are I'm going to be snowed in. YAY
    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola

Sig by ME!!!

i am all ready for Rufflemas I have two stories now haha thank you english midterm and my professor being lame and teaching us vocab!

for me to know.. and for you to find out.

i watched something on disc channel bout JtR, damn that man was bloody insane... the way he targeted his victims ect, truely a sick, sick man.

Quote Originally Posted by CKO View Post
    i watched something on disc channel bout JtR, damn that man was bloody insane... the way he targeted his victims ect, truely a sick, sick man.
    I KNOW I just watched a documentary on him the other night...scary stuff

btw...I intended this to be an H/N banner (even though Niko's not in it) b/c I saw the pic and I thought of Helen talking to Niko on her cell phone

Sig by ME!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mimzy View Post
    I KNOW I just watched a documentary on him the other night...scary stuff

btw...I intended this to be an H/N banner (even though Niko's not in it) b/c I saw the pic and I thought of Helen talking to Niko on her cell phone

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...lenphone-1.jpg
    awh its cuute i like

Quote Originally Posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
    awh its cuute i like
    Thankies

I made a Rufflemas one just now

Sig by ME!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mimzy View Post
    Thankies

I made a Rufflemas one just now

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...7-0084-3-1.jpg
    *squee* love itt!! particularly the snowflakes...makes me think about tomorrow

Thankies

Sig by ME!!!

very interesting eppy..
    Spoiler:
    awww but i do love the moments between em

First Lieutenant MissCheerfully's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CKO View Post
    very interesting eppy..
    Spoiler:
    awww but i do love the moments between em
    Sure, when Helen is tied up, I think it's my fav! "Focus Nikola." Ahhhh Awesome! The last scene is gorgeous too.... but I'm gonna miss my sexy vampire! ='(

My Magnetic power? nice too. =P
    DTA ~ Devoted to Amanda
    Proud to be a TESLENITE! <3

Quote Originally Posted by MissCheerfully View Post
    Sure, when Helen is tied up, I think it's my fav! "Focus Nikola." Ahhhh Awesome! The last scene is gorgeous too.... but I'm gonna miss my sexy vampire! ='(

My Magnetic power? nice too. =P
    GAAAAAHH SPOILER TAGS!!! *hides eyes*

Sig by ME!!!

mmmm it was nice.. too bad i missed most of it cuz i had laid down w/ a bit of a headache.
    Spoiler:
    they so wanted each other...
    Ooohhh wait they always do

Okay, although I'm kind of sad
    Spoiler:
    That he got de-vamped

The ending was SO SQUEE
    Spoiler:
    Helen trying to re-vamp him...that was so sweet. I could tell there was more to it than her just being the last of The Five. She looked like she was going to cry--like she knew how inadequate Nikola felt at not being "special" anymore and she wanted to do anything to give that feeling of importance back to him. And then when she brought him the wine...awww...I nearly cried at that part. Helen seriously looked like she was going to cry and/or restraining herself from impulsively hugging him or something. And the amusement at his magneto-powers was cute, like she was just inwardly happy that he still had a little something that made him feel special, b/c she knows how vulnerable he is and how fragile he is and how terrible he'd truly feel without that.

I really have to restrain myself from SQUEEing uncontrollably now, b/c it was just SO. FREAKING. CUTE!!!!!!!!!! <3333333333

And when the scene faded out I was like...HAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA FIC TIME!! Seriously, though, there are SO many possibilities of what could've happened afterward *winkwinknudgenudge* Helen totally looked like she might have actually kissed him. Or let him kiss her, if it came to that GAAAH!! *FLAILSQUEE* They were SO ADORABLE!! I sense MAJOR cuddling time...teehee

Oh, and let's not forget the tied-up scene HEHEHEHE OH YES they BOTH so wanted each other. It was SO obvious. If they hadn't been in a life-threatening situation, and Will and Kate hadn't been there, I wonder what would've come of that, hmm And I LOVE how Niko got all distracted HAHA He WOULD. And then Helen had to tell him to "focus" ROFL

Sig by ME!!!

I really should be in this thread LOL

*makes nest*

Spoiler:
    Nikola - FOCUS

elly: "Look dude, talk to the host 'cause the goa'uld ain't listening!"

HELEN: "Do NOT walk blood through my house!"

NIKOLA: "How am I supposed to get to the infirmary then?"

HELEN: "I don't care if you sprout wings and flap there Nikola, as long as you don't wreck my good carpet."

Earth: "S**t happens" BSG: "Pencils break"

Spoiler:
    I just finished watching "Sleepers" and I have to say that, when Niko got de-vamped I was like "and I said Helen can't be with a Normal, guess I'll have to get used to the idea...". I'm so happy that he still has something special, of course, magnets aren't as good as electricity, but hey, you can't have them all. I hope that he is still immortal though or at least has what Helen has, because it would be very hard for her to lose him if they got together. And honestly, I think his chances with Helen are growing now that he is not a vampire anymore. Helen looked sad, but happy that she has her Nikola back. I loved the tension between them, especially in the scene where she was tied up. The massage offer at the clinic was nice too, and I'm sure Niko would have loved to handle Helen alone I mean, honestly, you can really feel the chemistry between them. Stupid Will, stupid Kate! Why did they have to be in those scenes?!
    The ending was totally SQUEE, it is absolutely clear that Helen has feelings for him, besides the fact that she is the last of the Five.
    I'm sad for Nikola, but at least he got de-vamped trying to do the right thing, to protect Helen (he didn't let her help him, and tried to fight alone). I don't think Druitt would risk giving up teleporting to help Helen. And she knows that. I also liked the fact that the episode was dedicated to Azra Young, JY deserved that
    Vampire or not, Nikola is the best for her. And I would lie if I would say that I'm not a little happy he won't show his claws and his black eyes anymore...because I like him much more with blue eyes, but hey, maybe that's just me

Quote Originally Posted by ellymelly View Post
    I really should be in this thread LOL

*makes nest*

Spoiler:
    Nikola - FOCUS
    Spoiler:
    EPIC WIN

Quote Originally Posted by cutecat93 View Post
    Spoiler:
    I just finished watching "Sleepers" and I have to say that, when Niko got de-vamped I was like "and I said Helen can't be with a Normal, guess I'll have to get used to the idea...". I'm so happy that he still has something special, of course, magnets aren't as good as electricity, but hey, you can't have them all. I hope that he is still immortal though or at least has what Helen has, because it would be very hard for her to lose him if they got together. And honestly, I think his chances with Helen are growing now that he is not a vampire anymore. Helen looked sad, but happy that she has her Nikola back. I loved the tension between them, especially in the scene where she was tied up. The massage offer at the clinic was nice too, and I'm sure Niko would have loved to handle Helen alone I mean, honestly, you can really feel the chemistry between them. Stupid Will, stupid Kate! Why did they have to be in those scenes?!
    The ending was totally SQUEE, it is absolutely clear that Helen has feelings for him, besides the fact that she is the last of the Five.
    I'm sad for Nikola, but at least he got de-vamped trying to do the right thing, to protect Helen (he didn't let her help him, and tried to fight alone). I don't think Druitt would risk giving up teleporting to help Helen. And she knows that. I also liked the fact that the episode was dedicated to Azra Young, JY deserved that
    Vampire or not, Nikola is the best for her. And I would lie if I would say that I'm not a little happy he won't show his claws and his black eyes anymore...because I like him much more with blue eyes, but hey, maybe that's just me
    Spoiler:
    I totally agree that this ep so PROVES that she has feelings for him. I mean, the ending!!! She really DID look SO ready to hug him or kiss him or something to that effect. Because he's her precious Niko And I do think that their chances of actually getting together have VASTLY increased b/c of this ep--not necessarily b/c he's no longer a vampire, but just because of the fact that Helen really does seem to harbor some protectiveness of him, and was willing to go out of her way to make him feel special and to let him know that he has always, and will always, mean something significant to her. Just the way she said that part "on the contrary, you are your true self again" or something like that...the tone in her voice was all like "you have always meant more to me than you can imagine"

And her face when he starts playing with the metal tray ROFL She's like, "oh, no, here he goes again with his new 'toy'" but is at the same time is amused by his boyish cuteness

Plus, I noticed that in the closet scene where she's tied up and he's leaning in to talk to her, she has the *tiniest* of smirks on her lips. Like if they weren't in that current situation she'd be all for it ROFL

But can you imagine what he's going to do now? Running around the Sanctuary purposely messing things up with his magneto powers. Which I think are just some kind of residual thing left by his vampiric powers b/c electricity all has to do with magnetic fields But anyway, he'd purposely be messing with the computer system, the electrical system, the SECURITY system--

But now...as for my ficcy in which the two of them are going to head off to Helen's Tuscan villa...b/c of the circumstances in the ep, I'm thinking she's going to purposely invite him there instead of randomly asking on a whim, like I was originally going to have her do

Sig by ME!!!

i dont wanna wait three weeks til the next eppy *sulks*