Daniel Greystone looks like Lee Adama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daniel Greystone looks like Lee Adama

Did anyone notice in watching the pilot (it is on Hulu now if you haven't seen it yet) that Daniel Greystone looks a whole lot like Lee Adama and even acts like a him a bunch. This can't be an accident. I wonder if they will make a connection between the two. Could Adama's ex wife Carolanne have been a Greystone? I enjoyed the pilot in general but wonder if anyone else had an idea on this topic.

He doesnt look a thing like him

Comment

I dont know about the looks, but he seems to have some mannerisms that are similar.

Comment

Originally posted by Zarius View Post
        He doesnt look a thing like him
        Just proves that different people see things differently.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Just proves people grab for straws

Comment

Thanks Zarius for your helpful comments. I am thinking mainly of Lee Adama at the end of series. The politicial not the military man. They don't look incredibly alike but their mannerisms are similar enough in various scenes that I got a Lee Adama feeling from him. Just wondering if anyone else felt the same way or thought their might be significance to it. Guess you don't think so Zarius, good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisSThomas View Post
              Thanks Zarius for your helpful comments. I am thinking mainly of Lee Adama at the end of series. The politicial not the military man. They don't look incredibly alike but their mannerisms are similar enough in various scenes that I got a Lee Adama feeling from him. Just wondering if anyone else felt the same way or thought their might be significance to it. Guess you don't think so Zarius, good for you.
              Humm I did notice they kinda look alike I mean not their looks but somehow when I look at Graystone he reminds me of Lee Adama, I'm acually watchin caprica right now for the 5th time and I can see the resemblance idk maybe I'm wrong but there's something about Daniel that reminds me of Lee!!!!
              sigpic
              siggy made by RogueRanger
              http://youtu.be/frhgT5CMpjo
              killing threads one post at a time

Comment

Humm I did notice they kinda look alike I mean not their looks but somehow when I look at Graystone he reminds me of Lee Adama, I'm acually watchin caprica right now for the 5th time and I can see the resemblance idk maybe I'm wrong but there's something about Daniel that reminds me of Lee!!!!
                sigpic
                siggy made by RogueRanger
                http://youtu.be/frhgT5CMpjo
                killing threads one post at a time

Comment

I see a vague similarity now that you mention it, but I would argue that it's completely coincidental.
                  I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                  Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

They don't look incredibly alike but ...
                    You specifically stated "Daniel Greystone looks like Lee Adama" and continued "Daniel Greystone looks a whole lot like Lee Adama ... Could Adama's ex wife Carolanne have been a Greystone?"

You were very clear in that you are talking aesthetics.
                    Mongoletsi is bigger than hip...hop...

Comment

Originally posted by capricaabydos View Post
                      Damm, girl!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zarius View Post
                        Just proves people grab for straws
                        this
                        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy Pena View Post
                          Damm, girl!!!!!!
                          i own the dvd watched it many times.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                            i own the dvd watched it many times.
                            oh, I thought it was still in Season 1????

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy Pena View Post
                              oh, I thought it was still in Season 1????
                              the pilot was released on dvd last year.

Comment

Working...
                              X