• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I has my Hub DVDs. Now I just gotta find the time to watch. =P

Comment

Originally posted by Belthazar View Post
      coolies i still havent ordered a copy yet...
      "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

I haven't got my photo's yet
        Apparently they erased them and a number of others from the memory card so they had to be retrieved.
        Hopefully they were sent yesterday and i should have them soon!!

Comment

Originally posted by nic82au View Post
          Apparently they erased them and a number of others from the memory card so they had to be retrieved.
          I'm still trying to sort out my missing ones.
          I also haven't been able to pay for the rest of my Sanctuary tickets yet - I've emailed them a heap, and left four messages and haven't had a call back. I know they're busy, but hopefully I'll get it sorted soon.
          The Wraith the Wraith are a very bad race. A very bad race indeed
          Next convention: Creation LA SG/FS/Eureka WH13 Sanctuary TriCon

Comment

Originally posted by Belthazar View Post
            Originally posted by katjoy View Post
            coolies i still havent ordered a copy yet...
            Thanks for the reminder - I must get cracking and order my copy soon. And I guess I should get the Twilight one too - for daughter.
            I haven't got my photo's yet Apparently they erased them and a number of others from the memory card so they had to be retrieved. Hopefully they were sent yesterday and i should have them soon!!
            I still haven't got my Claudia pick yet. I was going to email and call them but I think they've been busy with Twilight and TVD stuff...I'll get to it soon.
            "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

i hope everyones pictures and tickets are all sorted out soon! good luck nic, kathryn and chelle!
              "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Wow... Seriously? Thats really bad. My opinion of Hub is going rapidly down hill... Thats what BACKUPS are for.

I hope everyone gets their photos and autos soon! Or at least BEFORE GttS.

Comment

They arrived and they're brilliant. Can't wait for GttS

Comment

Originally posted by CaramelMonkey View Post
                    EXCEPT RDA's?
                    Why?

That was the funniest!
                    When I was at GateCon '08, they were to have made a DVD of the con including RDA. And surprise surprise, they were able to release the rest of the DVD, just not anything with him on it. They are still supposedly working on getting the RDA footage done. But hasn't happened. Wouldn't be a big deal except that three whole panels was just of him or him and Paul Watson of Sea Shepard Conservation Society.
                    My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
                    "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

They arrived and they're brilliant. Can't wait for GttS
                      WOOHOO! thats awesome news nic! glad they finally arrived and that you are happy with them

Comment

Hey guys, I still haven't received my photo with Richard Dean Anderson yet As someone from the industry, it does not take close to 4 months to recover photos. I don't mind being patient, and the guys there were really nice, but it's getting a bit ridiculous now. I'm not angry at them, just really disappointed. I'm sure they are busy but when you're a professional and organised business regardless of whether it is volunteer run or not, it's expected that you resolve any issues as soon as possible rather than put them aside because you have more profitable events coming up that you think take priority. Lame. What they don't seem to realise is that they're losing business when they don't deliver. In addition, it's apparently not the first time an instance like this has happened, having talked to a number of people at the event, it turns out that people who turned up to the Twilight con also had issues with their photos not turning up etc. which is bad because it means they're starting to get a reputation. If they want people turning up they need to seriously get on top of this problem, realise what they're currently doing isn't working and find alternative options. /end rant.

Comment

Originally posted by Vivsta View Post
                          Hey guys, I still haven't received my photo with Richard Dean Anderson yet As someone from the industry, it does not take close to 4 months to recover photos. I don't mind being patient, and the guys there were really nice, but it's getting a bit ridiculous now. I'm not angry at them, just really disappointed. I'm sure they are busy but when you're a professional and organised business regardless of whether it is volunteer run or not, it's expected that you resolve any issues as soon as possible rather than put them aside because you have more profitable events coming up that you think take priority. Lame. What they don't seem to realise is that they're losing business when they don't deliver. In addition, it's apparently not the first time an instance like this has happened, having talked to a number of people at the event, it turns out that people who turned up to the Twilight con also had issues with their photos not turning up etc. which is bad because it means they're starting to get a reputation. If they want people turning up they need to seriously get on top of this problem, realise what they're currently doing isn't working and find alternative options. /end rant.
                          Aw. Hope you get your photos soon.

Comment

This is the reply I got the day after my post on here from Hub - might I note I sent them my address straight away - it's now 5th of July, I emailed them again stating the photo still had not been received and asked if it had been sent yet.. no reply. This is just getting ridiculous. One person is in hospital.. how many people are working for Hub? No one else knows how to attach a stamp to an envelope?

RE: Stargate pictures‏
                            Sent: Monday, 21 June 2010 3:11:15 PM

Hi, Vivienne,

My apologies for the delay, but a series of events, plus serious illness on my part that had me in hospital for a while, meant I was unable to get to your photo until now. It has been retrieved successfully, though apparently some digital repairs were required due to the retrieval process. I don't have a mailing address for you, though, so if you can provide that, we can mail it out to you ASAP.

Regards,

Rand
                            The Hub Productions
                            www.thehubproductions.com
                            +61 (0) 2987 47171
                            Any information and or images contained within this email are for the use of the recipient only and are sent in confidence and remain the property of The Hub Productions and DCA Enterprises. The information and or images may not be copied, distributed or forwarded to any other parties. The contents of this document contain information that is confidential to the named recipient. This information may not be used by another person or organisation.

Comment

Oh wow. Sad to hear Rand was unwell & in the hospital. Must get in touch with HUB regarding my CB pic. I'm not stressed about it at this stage. Can always get it at another event but just as long as no ones health is compromised in the process.
                              Hope you're feeling better Rand.
                              "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Working...
                              X