Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RadicalDreamer View Post

Our Jack and Sam never had a kiss that they would both remember or wasn’t influenced by a virus.
    It depends on weather or not you believe that they kissed during the events of "Beneath the Surface". While they had no idea that they weren't Jona and Thera, they were in a relationship and even once they regain their memories they still remember everything. Their faces when she calls him Sir are just heartbreaking as they realize that they had it all and they were happy (even though they were forced into effective slavery) because they had each other and now it was torn apart.

Though I do totally agree with everything you said. We never really got to SEE our Jack and Sam have that kiss. We never actually found out if they were truly happy. And that makes me a little sad! =(

Comment

Originally posted by Vlinstry View Post
      It depends on weather or not you believe that they kissed during the events of "Beneath the Surface". While they had no idea that they weren't Jona and Thera, they were in a relationship and even once they regain their memories they still remember everything. Their faces when she calls him Sir are just heartbreaking as they realize that they had it all and they were happy (even though they were forced into effective slavery) because they had each other and now it was torn apart.
      They were supposed to be together (like sleeping together and stuff) in the initial version but it was scrapped. There are various reasons I heard, like AT feeling it was too soon for the sleeping together stuff or that the higher ups decided not to show any kiss because « a kiss already occurred in WoO » . It was kind of dumb imo. Even Malozzi (one of the writers) thinks the episode lost an additional emotional punch by scrapping the obviousness of Thera/Jonah. In the end, the final version only gave us the moment where she rests her head on his shoulder and some interesting lines/dialogue (« my dreams are about other things » , « I remember feeling feelings »...).
      Sure, it would have been harder for them to keep this locked in the room and keep working together as if nothing happened... but the glorious angst it would have been damn.
      I really really love any BtS fic where a full relationship between them is explored. Any fanart depicting what should have been initially also delights me.
      My Tumblr.
      My Tumblr Art Blog.
      My Deviantart page.

Comment

Stargate Panel at this year's Wales ComicCon
        No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
        It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Just posting this for those who did not see it on the main page:

Sam and Jack: A Stargate Shipper’s Guide

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Another article from the main page worth linking here:

Richard Dean Anderson and Amanda Tapping Talk Possible Stargate Reunion

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse View Post
              It's canon that the writers had Jack kiss Sam in WoO when he could do whatever he wanted without consequences, that's rather symbolic in my mind

ALL the GREEN, SCIMM...ALL of it!!

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
              Another article from the main page worth linking here:

Richard Dean Anderson and Amanda Tapping Talk Possible Stargate Reunion
              The new seasons of X-Files left me hungry for something similar for SG-1...even if it was mini-seasons of 6-10 episodes!
              What I would love to see is Sam as head of SGC, and blatant S/J confirmation. Is that really too much to ask?

(I find it interesting that both RDA and AT seem on board with confirmation at this point...if I'm interpreting what I read in that article correctly)!!
              sigpic
              sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
              "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Yet another thing from the main page worth linking here:
                Gallery: Stargate’s Stars Shine at Wales Comic Con

Comment

New wallpaper based on this week's challenge in the Artwork for All thread: "Smokey shades":

Comment

Sweet
                    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Very nice!
                      No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                      It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Thank you

Comment

New wallpaper:

Comment

Love it!
                            sigpic

Comment

Ok, to alleviate boredom, and expand skills, I've been wanting to try a wallpaper. (I've only used Gimp 4 times ever). What size is a typical wallpaper?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                                Ok, to alleviate boredom, and expand skills, I've been wanting to try a wallpaper. (I've only used Gimp 4 times ever). What size is a typical wallpaper?
                                I make mine in 1920x1080 because it fits my monitor, but I think 1280x800 is a common size as well.

And thank you

Comment

Working...
                                X