No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I tried to google every version, that's why I think it was either a manip or maybe something I read in a fic?? Lol it was ages ago anyway, I only remembered it bc I saw a post on tumblr. I thought if anyone would know it's you guys here.

Thank you anyway, hon'.

Also if anyone else has any other info pls let me know. )

FOREVER!!!!!

Comment

There is a wedding photo of them from the 200th.

https://i.skyrock.net/0947/75100947/...5_gB3AOgZM.jpg

Maybe you remembered this one.

Comment

There is one. Jack/RDA was wearing a jacket with regular BDU pants, if I recall correctly. I think I've seen it on here somewhere.

ETA:
        Look, I saved these versions:

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/Hr...w=w367-h275-rw

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/yD...A=w367-h275-rw
        Last edited by fems; 22 April 2017, 11:26 AM.
        Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
        Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
        On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

I think Anna means the picture you've got as your Avatar? Just as the whole full body version.
          Better means, BETTER, STRONGER, FASTER

Comment

I know, but RDA didn't wear the whole suit.
            Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
            Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
            On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
              I know, but RDA didn't wear the whole suit.
              Ah, you've just destroyed my image of him in his handsome black dress. The whole romance is gone.

Comment

It was so long ago idk why I even remembered it now. It was probably a manip or a fanfic I read lol.

@fems - thanks for those, I haven't seen them yet!

You guys were a great help. thank you!

FOREVER!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
                  There is one. Jack/RDA was wearing a jacket with regular BDU pants, if I recall correctly. I think I've seen it on here somewhere.

ETA:
                  Look, I saved these versions:

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/Hr...w=w367-h275-rw

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/yD...A=w367-h275-rw
                  These are my photos.

This was from the first GABIT event in London in 2005. Sam's wedding dress was for sale, and the continuity photograph was attached to it. I loved the fact that RDA is not wearing a full suit, since we don't see them from the waist downwards on the show.
                  sigpic

Comment

Art Challenge # 133

Hello! Slizzie will be posting entries later today so be on the lookout for them!

This week, let's make art [or fan fic] about our favorite aliens! Aliens means anything or anyone not from Earth, so there is plenty to choose from! Have fun!

Entries due to me by noon your time Monday May 1st.
                    sigpic

Comment

Talking about Rick’s pants. In the german DVD sets are a lot behind the scenes stuff.
                      While watching a take with Rick and Michael in season 8, Rick was sitting behind his desk and suddenly stood up with open BDU pants, smiling smugly and closed the zipper and fly button.

Since then I never can watch a scene when Jack’s sitting behind a desk or somewhere without thinking about his open BDU. And ask myself “Did he zip his pants?”

Comment

Hello! Long time since I last posted here and this is a fly-by visit.

I have moved the Every Sam and Jack Shippy Moment Ever List to Dreamwidth.

You can find it here: https://rachel500.dreamwidth.org/3909.html

Please note links internally may still point back to Livejournal which I will fix at some point when I have time - so it is recommended to use the tags to navigate for the interim.

Please pass the word to those who may no longer post regularly here but you're in contact with. I know a lot of vidders still use the list.
                        sigpic
                        Women of the Gate LJ Community.
                        My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

Wow, thank you so much for posting this link. Made my day

Comment

Hello fellow shippers! I've been AWOL for awhile, but still love S/J! I've started reading fanfiction again and enjoying it again. Anyone have fanfic recommendations for me, say from the last year?

Comment

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
                              Hello fellow shippers! I've been AWOL for awhile, but still love S/J! I've started reading fanfiction again and enjoying it again. Anyone have fanfic recommendations for me, say from the last year?
                              Some of my favourite writers with recent fics...
                              MtheT
                              MissAnnThropic
                              amaradangeli
                              Northofthewall

There's probably more than just that but those are some faves that spring to mind.

Comment

Thanks! Looking forward to reading new fics (with hopefully new and original ideas!)

Comment

Working...
                                X