X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ship Day 2020

Comment

12 prompts for Sam & Jack Ship Day 2020

Calling artists, vidders, writers and your shippy muses!
      We invite you to find inspiration on this list:

1. Empty
      2. Dessert
      3. Thunder
      4. Dog tags
      5. "C’mere."
      6. Today *is* Friday
      7. Jack taking a nap
      8. "Ah, that makes sense."
      9. Jack reacting to social media
      10. "It’s you. It’s always been you."
      11. It is Sam who proposes marriage to Jack
      12. "Those things you said yesterday... did you mean them?"

Do as many of the prompts as you like. All formats are welcome as long as the content is shippy.

Ship Day is the annual celebration on July 28 of the first airing of Divide & Conquer, the episode in which Sam & Jack were forced to admit they had feelings for each other.

Comment

Ooh! I love prompts! We'll have to see what might bubble up!
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

My first Ship Day! I cant wait

Comment

Hope you have a good time!
            No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
            It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Oh good, I was just coming to see if we were having Ship Day this year.
              sigpic
              Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

JM was asked about the third SG-1 movie in a mailbag he did and this was his response (notice the last thing in his answer):

Originally posted by https://josephmallozzi.com/2020/07/21/july-21-2020-answering-your-questions/
                Answer: The third SG-1 movie, Stargate: Revolution, involved the Stargate program going public and… to be honest, I don’t remember the details. I remember reading the first draft and being awed by the deep space ship battles, action sequences, and Jack and Sam dinner scene.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

The only other thing I read about SG:Resolutions is
                  Spoiler:
                  Britain dies
                  sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I'm sooooo stoked! I have a few ready to post already. Need to work the others today!

Comment

Ship Day thread is open!
                      No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                      It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
                        Happy Sam & Jack Ship Day

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
                          huzzah!!!
                          sigpic
                          sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                          "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
                            Oh good, I was just coming to see if we were having Ship Day this year.
                            OMG!! TR!! How have you been???
                            sigpic
                            sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                            "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

I posted some artwork in the Ship Day thread that was half dry erase board and half cork board and completely forgot that I had that artwork at its original size, 1680x1050, on my mediafire account. Here is the link (just choose original with the small bar at the bottom when viewing): http://www.mediafire.com/view/c4rjj6...x1050.jpg/file

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

The latest song added to the song list (song list total now 577):

Comment

Working...
                                X