No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just watched Amanda's livestream, an audience member asked if Amanda saw Sam's future as general in command of Homeworld or maybe as President.

Amanda thought that Sam would make a great president, then imagined just how inappropriate Jack would be as First Lady.
    No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
    It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post
      Where are you guys? ????
      Gone to visit Atlantis, with a side trip to Destiny using one of those body swapping gadgets.

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
        Just watched Amanda's livestream, an audience member asked if Amanda saw Sam's future as general in command of Homeworld or maybe as President.

Amanda thought that Sam would make a great president, then imagined just how inappropriate Jack would be as First Lady.
        She also mentioned that after a hard day running the SGC, she'd go home to dinner that Jack made ...

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX View Post
          I've been thinking about There But For the Grace of God, ....
          I agree with what you said here. I don't believe they would have a secret affair, at least their direct superiors and most likely the president would know.
          I my mind they became a couple after the events in Threads, and it could very well happen they way you described it. Jack not wanting to continue, but being persuaded to, only to make certain demands.
          I think they would act very professionally at work, meaning no one would notice a change in their relationship unless they knew what to look for, which wouldn't be any different from what we saw in the years up to Threads: looks, standing close, rare touches.
          But yeah: they're together. To me it's not so important whether or not they're married, but I can imagine they chose to be for a lot of reasons

Comment

Based on a challenge in the Artwork for All thread, I made this wallpaper a couple of weeks ago:

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post

What I loved about this: there was no doubt or hesitation from her on who would Sam's partner be. She said Jack like it was non-negotiable ?

Comment

I also think Sam and Jack have been together since Threads. Maybe they even don't care about regulations any more at that moment, maybe it is Sam who makes the first move. She's lost her father, almost married a wrong guy, finally realizes what or who is truly important in her life. I can see her initiate a quiet relationship with Jack, working on making it right along the way. She asks for reassignment to Area 51 which is their window of opportunity to get married while Jack is still the commander of SGC. So, in my mind they are together, I don't need to see them getting married but they do it for practical reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                  Gone to visit Atlantis, with a side trip to Destiny using one of those body swapping gadgets.
                  Ah. Atlantis, right. Why wasn't I invited?????
                  sigpic
                  sig by Mada
                  As a matter of FIC

Comment

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post
                    Ah. Atlantis, right. Why wasn't I invited?????
                    Well, dagnabit. I gave your invitation to Thor because he said he would deliver it personally. Maybe he had engine trouble or got lost crossing the galaxy. I will have to have a serious chat with that young whipper snapper about this.

Comment

Indeed. I've found him a bit lax lately. ????

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                      Well, dagnabit. I gave your invitation to Thor because he said he would deliver it personally. Maybe he had engine trouble or got lost crossing the galaxy. I will have to have a serious chat with that young whipper snapper about this.
                      sigpic
                      sig by Mada
                      As a matter of FIC

Comment

I just had a thought on how to do the Force field scene differently.
                        sigpicI love the Lord my God with all my heart!!!!http://www.geocities.com/Lessien2002 Save stargate sg1!!!! Let us shippers have a good resolution please!!!! My fanfiction http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1023184/- there's more to come!
                        My GW fanfiction-http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/arch...ogetherat.html
                        http://www.fanfiction.net/c2/37559/3/0/1/-the c2 community sam/jack relationship community.
                        http://www.petitiononline.com/P3X595/petition.html
                        Now is the time for us to shine, to shine with the power of Christ Divine! The Lord has promised us revival and it WILL come!

Comment

Originally posted by Lady eliza View Post
                          I just had a thought on how to do the Force field scene differently.
                          Do share
                          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Watching Divide and Conquer here. Loving it
                            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

We should start thinking about a date for Shipmas...

Comment

The Saturdays in December are 1, 8, 15, 22, and 29.
                                No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                                It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Working...
                                X