• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
    Loved it
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I happened to come across this while searching up Jack O'Neill's Cabin. It's Sam and Jack sims for The Sims 3: https://www.kimberley-jackson.com/si...r-jack-oneill/

I also found sims for The Sims 3 of Jacob, Daniel, Teal'c, and Vala, made by the same person who did Sam and Jack: https://www.kimberley-jackson.com/si...b-carter-vala/

The person who made them also posted this: The Sims 3 meets Stargate SG-1 - Photoshoot Fun

That same person made Sam and Jack for The Sims 4: https://www.kimberley-jackson.com/th...d-jack-oneill/

I, myself, am in the process of making Sam & Jack a vacation home, which I'm currently working on, and something I have been working on, on and off, a house for Sam & Jack. Those two things are for The Sims 2.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

I don't even care that it's Taylor Swift. It's totally THEM.
        *my heart*
        sigpic
        sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
        "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Hi is this thread still active?

Comment

Originally posted by DAC View Post
            Alive if not as active as it used to be
            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay View Post
              Sorry for not posting again yesterday - work was pretty exhausting so I fell asleep. I don't know if any of you watch any reactors on YouTube, but one reactor I follow has started doing SG-1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWys...sa7feBDtzX3L7W

They're pretty entertaining, especially seeing someone brand new to SG-1 reacting!
              Thanks for posting that link. I liked his reactions. I certainly hope he went back and watched the premier movie. He definitely needed the background info.
              sigpic

Comment

The more people who post the more active it will be! =D We're all still here.

Comment

Yep. not as active as a few years ago, but my last post was April 20th.
                  sigpic
                  sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                  "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

That´s great.

It´s amazing. After all that years is still alive.

Comment

For newbies...if you've not read Polrobin's work, you're missing out.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4731141...spera_ad_Astra
                      sigpic
                      sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

This picture:

(set sometime after the end of the series, at some Homeworld Security formal function...let your imagination take it from there...)
                        sigpic
                        sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Maybe it's just me but post S8 very little made sense to me in terms of these 2 characters career path. Jack who is an action man (but loves the quiet downtime in his home or cabin) that hates politics and politicians would never take a desk job in THE land of politicians known as Washington D.C.. I just don't ever see that happening. He would rather retire and become a civilian consultant or something. Sam's biggest asset was her brain yet they had her chose a military career path instead of a scientific one post S8. Leader of Atlantis or commander of the Hammond is so freaking pointless. More importantly, I can't see the Pentagon/Homeworld Security allowing that to happen. They need her smarts more than her military prowess. How many times were we hit over the head with her brain being a natural resource/treasure? Her heading up Area 51 made perfect sense to me. Tinkering with alien devices, reverse engineering technology or going to help out with major scientific problems on another planet or Atlantis or whatever. That's what she is all about.

I can't see a single Watsonian reason for these choices because it's completely OOC for me. Instead it seemed to be done for entirely Doylist reasons. Such as them wanting to keep the characters apart (preferably galaxies apart) to continue the stupidity of ambiguity. And to keep them on the shows (one permanently the other with guest appearances) they took the laziest way out in terms of writing by choosing paths for them that make no sense in-universe.

Comment

I've been thikning something for some time.In the "In the Line of duty" is there one moment which one I am not sure if I am not seeing something what is not there. I am talking about moment when Jack found Sam after Ashrak attacked her and she is transporting to the infarmary. Jack stands next to Teal´c and it seems to me that Jack is wiping a tear. It´s only me or is that so. Thanx

Comment

I've been thikning something for some time.In the "In the Line of duty" is there one moment which one I am not sure if I am not seeing something what is not there. I am talking about moment when Jack found Sam after Ashrak attacked her and she is transporting to the infarmary. Jack stands next to Teal´c and it seems to me that Jack is wiping a tear. It´s only me or is that so. Thanx
                              I've seen people mention this before but I didn't see tears. It was IMO just a weird directorial choice. Sam is on the gurney and they cut to Jack wiping under his eye. But since there are no tears that I can see, it's just a strange choice from the director I guess. Maybe RDA got something in his eye but they didn't want to do another take because of time constraints.

Comment

I see.

Comment

Working...
                                X