• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Challenge #129
    Pets\Animals

RodneyIsGodney

slizzie

sigpic
    Sig and Avi by by AFA Secret Santa Josiane. Thank you.

Comment

Challenge #130

This week I am stuck on ideas. When that happens, I like someone or something else to tell me what to do. So here are three random generators to help give you a nudge in doing some art. You can use all three, or just one. Please let us know what you were given.

Here is a color generator

An art generator with several links to click to get ideas

kind of a weird one but who knows it might work for you

one last one just for giggles

Anything goes, just use the generator to guide you!

Entries due to me by noon your time Monday April 3rd.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post
        Shippers.

*Looks around hopefully*

**sigh**
        I'm here.
        The discussion I've started about the moment when our favorites started to love each other didn't find a lot of interested people....My original post is from the 12th of march.
        Maybe you wanna talk about it? *hopefully*
        Better means, BETTER, STRONGER, FASTER

Comment

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post
          Shippers.

*Looks around hopefully*

**sigh**
          I've been lurking but haven't had much to say because I need to get back to watching SG-1. My last post was asking about the Valenship and if we were going to do it this year, but it looks like we have decided to skip it or just forgot to do it. I was going to watch an SG-1 episode on my birthday yesterday (March 27), but I didn't get the chance which is a shame because the last 2-3 years I ending up watching SGA and I was really hoping to get my / fix this year.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

I'm not here much lately but IMO art challenges shouldn't be posted in this thread if they have nothing to do with Sam/Jack. Just my opinion. No offense.
            sigpic
            My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
              I'm not here much lately but IMO art challenges shouldn't be posted in this thread if they have nothing to do with Sam/Jack. Just my opinion. No offense.
              I'm right with you. No offense, but because of the challenges some discussions are "lost".

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                Yeah, agreed. As lovely as the art challenge is, I don't think this is the right place for it. Whenever I visit all I see is stuff that isn't S/J and I leave without commenting.

Also... I'll talk

Comment

Originally posted by Zysu View Post
                  Yeah, agreed. As lovely as the art challenge is, I don't think this is the right place for it. Whenever I visit all I see is stuff that isn't S/J and I leave without commenting.

Also... I'll talk
                  And every time I started a new topic about S/J, no one noticed because of a new challenge.
                  So, if you don't mind, skip one or two pages back and feel free to be part of our little discussion.

Comment

Where have all the shippers gone?

The last time there were no posts in the ship thread for more than nine days, was when we had the Great Gateworld Blackout in '04. It was a time of great anguish, when shippers wandered around in the real world saying such things as, "Holy Hannah!" and "Sam and Jack, Together, Forever!"

I may not post much these days, but I always come here to read the thread and enjoy all the shippers' posts. I hope you haven't all been abducted by some stray Goa'uld, and that the next time I come back here, there will be something for me to read.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
                      Where have all the shippers gone?

The last time there were no posts in the ship thread for more than nine days, was when we had the Great Gateworld Blackout in '04. It was a time of great anguish, when shippers wandered around in the real world saying such things as, "Holy Hannah!" and "Sam and Jack, Together, Forever!"

I may not post much these days, but I always come here to read the thread and enjoy all the shippers' posts. I hope you haven't all been abducted by some stray Goa'uld, and that the next time I come back here, there will be something for me to read.

I am here. Still waiting for someone to start a discussion.
                      So I read a lot of fan fictions , no day's past without a bit of Sam and Jack.

My next episode on DVD will be Entity. Looking forward to it. Love this episode very much.

What about you? Do you still watch any episodes or are you into fan fictions?

Ans thank you sooooo much for this great picture *love*

Comment

I haven't watched in ages. There's a five year old that pretty much dominates all my time. But I do sneak some fic from time to time. What is everybody reading?
                        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                          I haven't watched in ages. There's a five year old that pretty much dominates all my time. But I do sneak some fic from time to time. What is everybody reading?
                          At the moment I'm reading "Deep city lights" from MissParker85. She got a couple of very good stories. Well written and completely into their character.

Comment

I'll have to look it up
                            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I've been reading a lot a recently. I really enjoyed MtheT on AO3 - mostly AU stuff, gorgeously written. And also just going through the humour category on ff.

The last episode I watched was Paradise Lost. Such a beautifully shot episode, and Jack's rather yummy in it too.

I'd post a pic but I'm on mobile, sorry.

Comment

image.jpg
                                Personal space Jack?

Comment

Working...
                                X