Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
    Season 10, episode 6: '200'

You know that Jack is totally there to visit his wife, having made up a reason to jet-set across the country (really...'business' in 'Malibu'?). Of course, Mitchell and Vala are not up to speed on S/J's status, so they're kinda clueless. Sam's deflecting --Teal'c and Daniel are aware, and Hank Landry knows, but Marty probably doesn't, and they're not making a big, public spectacle of their relationship.

This is my new head cannon! I love this theory and I choose to say that it is correct! =D

Comment

Season 10, episode 6: '200'

You know that Jack is totally there to visit his wife, having made up a reason to jet-set across the country (really...'business' in 'Malibu'?). Of course, Mitchell and Vala are not up to speed on S/J's status, so they're kinda clueless. Sam's deflecting --Teal'c and Daniel are aware, and Hank Landry knows, but Marty probably doesn't, and they're not making a big, public spectacle of their relationship.

Originally posted by Vlinstry View Post
      This is my new head cannon! I love this theory and I choose to say that it is correct! =D
      Me as well.
      No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
      It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Season 10, ep 12: Line in the Sand

How absolutely gut-wrenching was it for Jack to get the message from the SGC that Sam was gravely wounded?
        He was 1600 miles away, and his worst freaking nightmare had come true.
        He'd never liked it from the beginning --not being in the field with her to watch her six...making sure, whatever it took, that she was the one who made it back home in one piece.
        I can only imagine how hard it was to make the decision to take the job in Washington, where he wasn't even waiting for her in the 'gate room when she came back...or was the one to send reinforcements if things went to hell.
        Not taking the job would have led to greater regrets:
        - No Carter, tousled and sleepy, curled around him on lazy holiday weekends.
        - No quiet conversations on their couch, walls down and forgotten in the distant past.
        - No Sam, promising him love, understanding, and a wellspring of patience only she could manage in the face of his frequently petulant personality.
        - No sense of belonging...being understood and accepted, warts and all.
        - No Carter.
        Not a chance in hell.

(this pic not my creation --found it online)

One of my favorite tags to the episode, though I would have written it as the defining moment that Cam found out they were married...my brain tends to adapt stories to my headcanon, LOL.
        https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4771371...-Were-Sleeping
        sigpic
        sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
        "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Season 10, ep 12: Line in the Sand

How absolutely gut-wrenching was it for Jack to get the message from the SGC that Sam was gravely wounded?
          He was 1600 miles away, and his worst freaking nightmare had come true.
          He'd never liked it from the beginning --not being in the field with her to watch her six...making sure, whatever it took, that she was the one who made it back home in one piece.
          I can only imagine how hard it was to make the decision to take the job in Washington, where he wasn't even waiting for her in the 'gate room when she came back...or was the one to send reinforcements if things went to hell.
          Not taking the job would have led to greater regrets:
          - No Carter, tousled and sleepy, curled around him on lazy holiday weekends.
          - No quiet conversations on their couch, walls down and forgotten in the distant past.
          - No Sam, promising him love, understanding, and a wellspring of patience only she could manage in the face of his frequently petulant personality.
          - No sense of belonging...being understood and accepted, warts and all.
          - No Carter.
          Not a chance in hell.

(this pic not my creation --found it online)

One of my favorite tags to the episode, though I would have written it as the defining moment that Cam found out they were married...my brain tends to adapt stories to my headcanon, LOL.
          https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4771371...-Were-Sleeping
          I imagine it would be hard for both of them as they were not used to the distance but definitely more so for Jack becasue of all the reasons you pointed out. I can't imagine how he must have felt. I feel in some way, no matter what, he probably blamed himself at least a little because he wasn't with her to protect her (not that she needs protecting but you know what I mean). I admit I had never thought of it this way before but now I definitely am!

(Also, it won't let me give you green at the minute but know that I am sending it anyway!)

Comment

One of my favorite mirroring moments:

sigpic
            sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
            "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

One of my favorite mirroring moments:

They did that a lot!

Comment

December means it's time to begin thinking about the Sam & Jack Shipmas celebration. This year it'll be on December 28

Hires version

A list of ten prompts will be posted as soon as it's ready.

Comment

Hi, on Monday I was watching the football game Minnesota vs. Seattle and I always have to think about Jack when I see the jersey of Brian O'Neill from the Vikings.
                  It would be great if some of those very talented fanfiction writer could make a Story out of it. Brian could be a nephew of Jack and Sam and Jack could attend a game for example.
                  I'm very much into fanfiction of Sam and Jack in an established relationship and more so, if it is rated T or even M.
                  So, if there is somebody out there who finds this idea appealing, I would love to read your story!

Comment

It's SHIPMAS today

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse View Post
                      It's SHIPMAS today
                      I popped in but was sad to see virually no one had visited. Could this be partly due to the late date?
                      Or has GW gone extremely quiet?
                      I thought this thread was still going strong.
                      "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                        I popped in but was sad to see virually no one had visited. Could this be partly due to the late date?
                        Or has GW gone extremely quiet?
                        I thought this thread was still going strong.
                        Shipmas was a very quiet holiday compared to Ship Day in July, where a lot of people dropped by the thread and also tweeted about Sam&Jack.
                        It might have been the late date, people still being busy doing Christmassy things with friends and family.

Comment

Shoot! I missed Shipmas!!!
                          Here's an oldie ('cus I don't have a program to make new arties ATM):
                          sigpic
                          sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse View Post
                            Shipmas was a very quiet holiday compared to Ship Day in July, where a lot of people dropped by the thread and also tweeted about Sam&Jack.
                            It might have been the late date, people still being busy doing Christmassy things with friends and family.
                            I'm afraid that I don't frequent Twitter, so I miss out on that angle of shipping.
                            sigpic
                            sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

I'm afraid that I don't frequent Twitter, so I miss out on that angle of shipping.
                              That's too bad, since there is quite some shippers there, tweeting all year round, but there are of course only so many hours in a day! On Ship Day/Shipmas we make sure to share links to new fics in the holiday threads here on GW, so it's possible to go back and find them.

Comment

Thanks, SCIMM!!
                                sigpic
                                sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Working...
                                X