• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's a list of Season 4 fics, with BTS ones listed:
    https://forum.gateworld.net/threads/...-Season-4-Fics
    Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by rocketcat View Post
      Rewatching the show for the first time in years and I have once again fallen down the Sam/Jack shipping rabbit hole.

I was thinking about tackling some of the novels and while I understand most of the Fandemonium ones are pretty good I'd like to know which ones as a Sam/Jack shipper I must read FIRST.

Honestly I was surprised that they are still being published, with what appears to be the most recent one in July 2019?
      I recommend Sally Malcolm...she's a shipper and fanfic writer. Her S/J in the Fandemonium books is subtle, in keeping with the series, but she's really good.
      sigpic
      sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
      "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
        I recommend Sally Malcolm...she's a shipper and fanfic writer. Her S/J in the Fandemonium books is subtle, in keeping with the series, but she's really good.
        That's good to know! I didn't really expect anything beyond subtle anyhow in an official book series, but I'll take it.

Thanks!
        After years away, rewatching Stargate from the beginning...
        Last watched episode: SG-1 S3 E15 - Pretense

Comment

Originally posted by canadianfolk View Post
          Here's a list of Season 4 fics, with BTS ones listed:
          https://forum.gateworld.net/threads/...-Season-4-Fics
          Good luck!
          Thank you so much

Comment

I have some puzzle for you. Do you recognize this picture?

vlcsnap-2020-06-09-11h30m30s373 (2).jpg

Comment

Originally posted by DAC View Post
              I have some puzzle for you. Do you recognize this picture?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]43116[/ATTACH]
              It is from the episode "Threads" in Season 8. That's Jack and Sam in the picture (or rather, their hands).

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                It is from the episode "Threads" in Season 8. That's Jack and Sam in the picture (or rather, their hands).
                Season is OK but episode not

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                  It's actually "Moebius part 1".
                  I need your help in locating a story. It's about Sam. She starts acting strange. She moves out of her house and into a motel. She starts having sex with an old professor of hers. They have sex in his car, I think. She gets pregnant. He doesn't want
                  anything to do with her then. Jack goes to the motel to check on her. He stops her from killing herself. She has a baby
                  girl and Jack helps raise her. Do you know this story? Please tell me the name. I read it once and could never find it
                  again. Thanks!

Comment

That story description sounds familiar to me, but I don't have any idea who wrote it or what the title is. Sorry.

Comment

I have finally done my final edit of Part 5 of my The Long and Winding Road Series.

Part 5 - A Purple Moon
                      Rating: PG
                      SG-1 lands somewhere else other then their intend destination, discover something and make it home in time for a wedding.

Index of Completed Fan Fiction link: https://planettv1.proboards.com/thre...ed-fan-fiction
                      Direct link to the SG-1 Section: https://planettv1.proboards.com/post/2189/thread

It will be a while before I get to an edit of part 6, which has never been edited and never been put up anywhere, because up next on my list is an SGA fan fiction and an SGA/Quantum Leap fan fiction.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Some new Sam and Jack artwork:

It's sign and something I have been wanting to make, but since I couldn't fit all the screen caps I wanted to in it, I will make 2 more. The only different will be the screen caps, the position of the screen caps and the text while everything else stays the same.

The fonts used were Enchanting Celebrations and for the &, Jack Brusher.

Programs used: PhotoImpact Pro 13, Corel PSP X8 and Photoscape 3.7

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Very nice!
                          No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                          It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

July 28th, y'all!

sigpic
                              sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                              "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Is anybody going to make a banner for Ship Day?

Comment

Working...
                                X