No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So...I don't remember if I posted this before, but it came to mind tonight. Enjoy.

sigpic
    sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
    "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
      So...I don't remember if I posted this before, but it came to mind tonight. Enjoy.

[lnk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BtYuqWYIZY&list=PL3alZyE16adOqUwTZoMiG2tQpjX-i4jv1&index=10[link]
      That is one great video, than you for sharing

Comment

Hello,
        I am new here and pleased to join you.
        I am in search of a fanfiction that I have read a few years ago. But I cannot remember the title nor the author's name.
        In it, Sam and Jack are married. I think the story starts with the fact that they just had a row. Jack later leaves to go to California by plane for work. He is with Paul Davis, General Vedrine and another General and they crash....

Would you by any chance know about this story ? Thank you in advance for your help.

I just restarted to read this thread. I used to a few years ago and I loved it.

Comment

Hi SG1F and welcome to this thread

It's not a fic I recognize, I'll try and ask some friends if they've read it.

Comment

Originally posted by SG1F View Post
            Hello,
            I am new here and pleased to join you.
            I am in search of a fanfiction that I have read a few years ago. But I cannot remember the title nor the author's name.
            In it, Sam and Jack are married. I think the story starts with the fact that they just had a row. Jack later leaves to go to California by plane for work. He is with Paul Davis, General Vedrine and another General and they crash....

Would you by any chance know about this story ? Thank you in advance for your help.

I just restarted to read this thread. I used to a few years ago and I loved it.
            Firstly, welcome to GateWorld!

The fic sounds like something I once read on the now defunct Sam & Jack: Always & Forever fic archive.
            No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
            It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
              Firstly, welcome to GateWorld!

The fic sounds like something I once read on the now defunct Sam & Jack: Always & Forever fic archive.
              Thank you very much for your help.

Comment

Thank you very much !

Comment

Originally posted by SG1F View Post
                  I asked for help on Twitter. This is not the right story, but is also about a plane crash: Here and Now by BettyHall223.

Comment

New wallpaper:

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse View Post
                      I asked for help on Twitter. This is not the right story, but is also about a plane crash: Here and Now by BettyHall223.
                      Thank you !

Comment

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post

Great video! Few scenes in there I don't remember, which episode is the one where Carter is fiddling with the crystals and gets a shock?

Comment

Originally posted by SarahSG1 View Post
                          Great video! Few scenes in there I don't remember, which episode is the one where Carter is fiddling with the crystals and gets a shock?
                          Season 5 Episode 17 Fail Safe
                          No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                          It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
                            Season 5 Episode 17 Fail Safe
                            thank you!

Comment

Happy Birthday trupi! I hope you have a great day!

sigpic
                              s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Happy Birthday Trupi!!

Hope to see you on here later!
                                sigpic
                                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Working...
                                X