Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Rush going to be a regular cast member?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vladius View Post
    The show can't ditch the best character and live.
    Agreed! Love him or hate him, I think most people are fascinated by Rush. I'd have a hard time returning to the show if they killed him off.

Comment

Robert Carlyle is one of their biggest actors. They aren't stupid enough to just drop him.

Comment

He is already a regular character...

Comment

look up robert carlyle on imdb.com

Comment

he's the lead actor of the entire series. what happen in justice is just a plot twist.
            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Pure speculations:

One of the team, perhaps stupidly, sat in the newly discovered ancient chair. This chair, according to rush, downloads information into a persons mind - its similar to the thing in the wall that O'Neil looked into.

Right, so with this in mind, maybe the guy who sat in the chair now knows, if he even wakes up, how to access the destiny's computer system and most importantly, the the navigation system. So, maybe with this knowledge, the crew, having realized that they need Rush, turn the ship around and rescues him. And that is how rush get back to the destiny.

However, i have no idea why they would need rush now that they have access to the computer system. Well actually, i have one idea - Rush did say that what the chair loads into a persons mind could be somewhat limited, it could only tell someone the password needed to access the computer, but not exactly how to use the computer.

Comment

Working...
              X