X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tiger woods Taking Indefinite Leave From Golf

http://www.fanhouse.com/news/main/ti...leave%2F813810

"I need to focus my attention on being a better husband, father, and person," Woods said on his Web site Friday.

Woods and his wife, Elin, have been married five years and have a 2-year-old daughter and a 10-month-old son.

The announcement came a fortnight after Woods crashed his car into a tree outside his Florida home, setting in motion a stunning sequence of revelations that have now derailed the career of the world's No. 1 player, who for 13 years rarely made news off the golf course.

"I am deeply aware of the disappointment and hurt that my infidelity has caused to so many people, most of all my wife and children," Woods said. "I want to say again to everyone that I am profoundly sorry and that I ask forgiveness. It may not be possible to repair the damage I've done, but I want to do my best to try."

Woods has not been seen in public since the accident.

He gave no indication when he might return. Woods is pursuing the record 18 major championship titles won by Jack Nicklaus. Woods, who did not win a major this year, has 14.

so was this the right thing to do considering the situation ??
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Yeah....

Comment

I can firmly, staunchly, and with an utterly clear conscience say that I honestly don't give a damn.
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post

so was this the right thing to do considering the situation ??
        Yes. A person's family should always be above their profession.
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
          I can firmly, staunchly, and with an utterly clear conscience say that I honestly don't give a damn.
          I think I love you.

Comment

In my opinion most of these mistresses are faking, you can just tell by looking at a majority of them, a few of them seem unintelligent and just want the money, really only 1 or 2 have evidence and even that isn't rock hard.

Can anyone like gather the stories of these mistresses to see if there are any real connections I wouldn't know what to do.

How do I think they are faking? Well has Tiger even come out and confirmed he was with more then one of these people? He hasn't even been seen in public.

I reckon most of this is a sham. I hope Tiger can come back eventually, I hope this isn't the end of perhaps sport's biggest success.
            Tst

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
              it's better then half the discussions in off topic lately
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by spinny magee View Post
                In my opinion most of these mistresses are faking, you can just tell by looking at a majority of them, a few of them seem unintelligent and just want the money, really only 1 or 2 have evidence and even that isn't rock hard.

Can anyone like gather the stories of these mistresses to see if there are any real connections I wouldn't know what to do.

How do I think they are faking? Well has Tiger even come out and confirmed he was with more then one of these people? He hasn't even been seen in public.

I reckon most of this is a sham. I hope Tiger can come back eventually, I hope this isn't the end of perhaps sport's biggest success.
                Yes agreed. I do agree...anyways...that most of them are just plain lying through their teeth. And its probably a 'good' thing that he has not gone public about all of this yet.
                It will just depend on how he handles himself, I certainly do not wish the man ill, and I am ....very sad that this has had to be said about him, and that these questions must be asked.

Comment

Working...
                X