This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anti military propaganda taken too far

Recently on another Forum I stumbled upon this thread about a guy insulting US Troops and vets. His name is Michael Crook some of his quotes are here.

"They are Stupid Morons"
    Wounded Us soldiers are leeches
    9 more Us Troops bite the big one(his words) thats just the start of it some of it is so disgraceful I don't even want to say.

He thinks Us troops are overpayed, and whats even worse he makes videos of himself of him spitting on veterans graves. Which frankly makes me sick.

You may have seen him getting pwned by Sean Hannity and Alan Colmes.

Link to vid of him getting owned --->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQa8G3336fQ

If you watched the video you can see he is an idiot.

He has posted on blogs celebrating US troop deaths and I quote him from a blog

"I heard Recently Osama Bin laden was alive, I for one wish him well"

Perhaps what is more interesting is the fact he tried to join the army (before the slump to Moronic Mode) and was rejected. And apparently he has been trying to delete all this info.

Even more recently he has apparently planned to spit on a Us Marine Generals grave, a guy on the forums who served with the marines 2000-2009 has contacted the local marine base there, warning them of this. So basically hes screwed

Thoughts on this moron?
    Tst

What about it? There are people like this about everything. Heck, there are people like this who are pro-military. Humans love to hate.
    sigpic
    In Islamofascist Afghanistan, pain experiences you!
    "The faster you finish the fight, the less shot you will get." ~ AFSOC MOUT Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by Coela Bellatore View Post
      What about it? There are people like this about everything. Heck, there are people like this who are pro-military. Humans love to hate.
      Perhaps you should watch the video.
      Tst

Comment

Pretty unpleasant, if you ask me. But soldiers are serving for the express purpose of defending his rights, which include expressing opinions--no matter how ungrateful and distasteful they may be.

That isn't propaganda though. It's some jerkoff using the internet as a soapbox.
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by spinny magee View Post
          Perhaps you should watch the video.
          Yeah, I did. Like I said its nothing new. There are people IN THE MILITARY itself, that I have heard bragging about "****ting on those sand ******s' corpses." Once when I was visiting a friend a Rice U. down in Texas, someone told me to "kill some dirty A-rab babies" for him.
          sigpic
          In Islamofascist Afghanistan, pain experiences you!
          "The faster you finish the fight, the less shot you will get." ~ AFSOC MOUT Instructor

Comment

Imbeciles.

All I have to say.
            If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
            Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
            If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
            Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

The God Emperor of Mankind approves this thread. Death to the Heretics and Xenos!

(j/k, warhammer 40k ftw. Try saying anti military stuff to an Imperial Guard Commissar, who is likely to shoot you with a boltgun or a las pistol )
              sigpic

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4907261/1/Golden_Dawn

^ My new fanfic ^ Enjoy and please subscribe!

(Shameless advertising ftw)

Comment

Yeah, it's distasteful. But there are hateful people for everything, this is no exception.

I don't see how it's propaganda though.
                sigpic
                http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
                http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

He'd get along with Fred Phelps.
                  Mongoletsi is bigger than hip...hop...

Comment

This guy is clearly an ignorant idiot, who is completely unaware of the facts. Soldiers are not paid nearly enough and veterans generally get treated like crap. In reality, support for our fighting men and women is superficial at best. The VA is constantly underfunded. Soldiers are paid a meager wage while contractors get paid six figure salaries and operate with almost no oversight. Soldiers haven't gotten the psychological care they've needed since the end of WW2. Veterans rarely get all their needs met. In fact, over 150,000 veterans are chronically homeless while over 300,000 are homeless some time during the year. In fact, veterans account for almost 10% of the homeless population. Most people who say that they support our soldiers are really just putting on a show. Politicians care more about giving money to military contractors than meeting the basic needs of our soldiers.

However, there are problems on both sides. For about the last 15 years, white supremacist groups have ran extensive campaigns encouraging members to join the military in preparation for a future race war. Due to the recent lowering standards of military recruitment, a lot more of those people are getting in.

Comment

Sorry, nobody gets "pwned" by Sean Hannity. Hannity just "pwns" himself.

No matter my opinion of his methods or obviously meek intelligence, the anti-military argument as a whole is a very valid one.

Comment

First off, I want to go on record, here and I do lots of other places, about my absolute support for our military troops and veterans.

As the wife of a former soldier and now disabled vet, I can say that the military barely pays a living wage. There are a lot of support groups, but those tend to be within the military and not available in the civilian world at all.

It infuriates me - no I haven't seen the video, my blood pressure doesn't need to rise any more - when I see idiots like this completely dismiss the service people like my husband and father gave for their safety and liberty. It infuriates me that the dismiss the pain my husband goes through on a daily basis because there are evil people in the world and my husband was willing to stand up to them.

Ok, so I am past the ability to express myself properly, but
                        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I'm a staff segeant in the U.S army and if micheal crook wants to talk anti-military let him come over here to afghanistan and get attacked on a weekly basis. let him see his friends killed by IED's. He can talk all he wants but until he gets over here and carrys the rifle plus all the combat gear. He decides to do that then i might actually listen to him but until then he can shut his mouth because unless you've experienced war unless you've fought for your life i dont want hear about anti-military because you dont know what it takes to be a soldier.
                          I Have my M249, My 9mm, my body armor, and a whole Infantry Battalion on my FOB (and more) Im ready to kick some a**, in the Korengal valley of kunar province Afghanistan!....... bring it on Mr. Taliban

Comment

worded the title wrong meh shouldn't of listen to how Hannity put it. If they can can a mod rename the thread to something like "Anti-Military Idiot"
                            Tst

Comment

I'm a staff segeant in the U.S army and if micheal crook wants to talk anti-military let him come over here to afghanistan and get attacked on a weekly basis. let him see his friends killed by IED's. He can talk all he wants but until he gets over here and carrys the rifle plus all the combat gear. He decides to do that then i might actually listen to him but until then he can shut his mouth because unless you've experienced war unless you've fought for your life i dont want hear about anti-military because you dont know what it takes to be a soldier.
                              Ugh.

What an absurdly idiotic argument. The very point of being anti-military is that you are opposed to every single one of those things by their very nature. Ideology is not necessarily contingent upon personal experience in order to be "real" or valid.

Comment

Working...
                              X