This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

seeing Sanctuary

I'm going away in January (1st-19th), and the place I'm going doesn't have the SyFy channel, so I won't be able to see Sanctuary.

Is there anywhere online that I could see the episodes I'll miss within a few days of airing? I am going to have my tv record them, but we could get some bad winter storms that could cause us to loose power.

Originally posted by BigHonkinSpaceGun View Post
    I'm going away in January (1st-19th), and the place I'm going doesn't have the SyFy channel, so I won't be able to see Sanctuary.

Is there anywhere online that I could see the episodes I'll miss within a few days of airing? I am going to have my tv record them, but we could get some bad winter storms that could cause us to loose power.
    you could watch the eps on syfy rewind, which is on the website. they show a new episode one week after it's aired.
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
      you could watch the eps on syfy rewind, which is on the website. they show a new episode one week after it's aired.
      Sometimes sooner, and, it goes back three episodes or it did last time I checked. Which was back in October.
      sigpic There are my dogs!

If you had to chose, die or watch the world die, what would you pick?"

Comment

Let me remind folks please, listing of any website that's not an 'official and legal' one is directly against our rules.

ITunes, Amazon Unbox, Hulu are three examples of legal sites. So would be if the BBC has something that they sponsor or own.

But torrents and any other sites are illegal and the trading or soliciting of such info here is against the rules. And we have a zero tolerance for this. So please, no debate on downloading.

Places like Skiffy and MGM are not above having people lurk on sites just like this to find out those illegal sites, and they can not only shut them down, they can shut US down for allowing the trading of such info.

This is why we're picky about this.

What you guys talk about in your private e-mail is your business. and what you do on your own computer is your business. But what you do here is ours.
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BigHonkinSpaceGun View Post

If you are going to be outside the U.S. Syfy rewind and HULU wont work.
          Best bet is iTunes or Amazon I think.

Comment

Guess I'm stuck waiting a week, since I can't pay online at Amazon or iTunes.

Really isn't fair that IT4 & Space already have the most recent episode (Next Tuesday) up, but SyFy won't have it until after the newest (Penance) has aired. Totally makes no sense.

Comment

Where will you be?
              Because with with TVU player you can recieve Syfy EVERYWHERE you would go, but there's the problem of the time difference, I watch Sanctuary evry Saturday at 4am (so Friday's night xD)

Comment

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
                Where will you be?
                Because with with TVU player you can recieve Syfy EVERYWHERE you would go, but there's the problem of the time difference, I watch Sanctuary evry Saturday at 4am (so Friday's night xD)
                4am ?? you must be a real die-hard-fan^^

but if you really can't wait till you're back, the TVU player is the best choice
                Last edited by sweetviviane; 11 December 2009, 03:34 PM.
                SANCTUARY ROCKS

Comment

Since it doesn't look like there's a legal way to see Sanctuary which doesn't involve use of a credit card, I guess I'm stuck.

What episode(s) will be airing between January 1 & 19?

Comment

haunted and the two part finale
                    SANCTUARY ROCKS

Comment

Originally posted by sweetviviane View Post
                      4am ?? you must be a real die-hard-fan^^

but if you really can't wait till you're back, the TVU player is the best choice
                      die-hard fan? Yes. xD
                      I can't wait until the episodes come in france! Oo We have to wait a year!
                      No no no!! XD
                      But you know it's not horrible, I make my phone ring before 4 and about 5, I go back to bed!
                      =D
                      Amanda deserves it!

Comment

I was wondering when tonight's episodes will be available on iTunes.

Comment

Working...
                        X