Anakin Skywalker's descent to the Dark Side

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
    Ok, maybe I need to watch some Clone Wars again! If Anakin is starting to go evil! *crosses fingers and hopes Ashoka disappears!*
    Well, Don't you think that they have been acting more like warriors rather than peacekeepers? that alone has to be a path to the darkside.

Anakin is also insubordinate and he is too attached to things like R2, remember how he was obsessed with finding it? I don't think it was because of the sensitive information that the droid had.
    By Nolamom
    sigpic

Comment

I really hope we get to see more questionable actions by Anakin as this show continues.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I think that's a given....or at least I'm hoping!

Also: it bugs the crap out of me that the thread title is "decent". It's descent
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

ok, so I'm not the biggest Star Wars Fan... but I always wondered how Anakin was born without having a father.

The 3rd movie alludes to the emperor having used his powers to create life.

Comment

I just prefer to pretend that Episode I garbage never happened
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

mm mmm Anakin crazy though
              sigpic
              May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                I just prefer to pretend that Episode I garbage never happened
                sooo... where's his father then?

Did you like the other newer films?

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
                  sooo... where's his father then?

Did you like the other newer films?
                  Didn't care much for Episode II either, though the Kamino stuff was awesome. Really, the entire PT should have been the Kamino cloning facilities stuff, Clone Wars stuff (like we're getting in the CGI series) and the events of Episode III.

I don't really care who his father is, because that midichlorian nonsense is an invention of Episode I.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
                    ok, so I'm not the biggest Star Wars Fan... but I always wondered how Anakin was born without having a father.

The 3rd movie alludes to the emperor having used his powers to create life.
                    According to the books, yes. Darth Plaguias (sp?) was Palpatine's master who created Anakin
                    Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                    I think that's a given....or at least I'm hoping!

Also: it bugs the crap out of me that the thread title is "decent". It's descent
                    oops...um anyone mind reporting it so the mods can change it?. His hopes were to train a super sith.
                    By Nolamom
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                      That was so great. I have been waiting for them to do something like that with him on that show.
                      I agree. Was well done. Been a good season.
                      Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Can't wait tell it comes back...any spoilers out there?
                        By Nolamom
                        sigpic

Comment

when Anakin was looking for ashoka in the second to last episode, he was very unjedi like, no?
                          By Nolamom
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X