Anakin Skywalker's descent to the Dark Side

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anakin Skywalker's descent to the Dark Side

O.K. We all know that he becomes darth vader. But how?

I'm Looking for examples of this For example, Him using Force Choke in the last episode of Clone Wars was a prime example.
    By Nolamom
    sigpic

His mother's death, slaughtering the Sand People for revenge.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
      His mother's death, slaughtering the Sand People for revenge.
      that was just done poorly. he went from happy happy joy joy to mass murdering an entire people and Pademe's response? That it is human to wipe out an entire clan of people.

They should have saved it for the third movie.
      By Nolamom
      sigpic

Comment

Well I never said it was well done
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Do you know any examples from the novels?
          By Nolamom
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
            O.K. We all know that he becomes darth vader. But how?

I'm Looking for examples of this For example, Him using Force Choke in the last episode of Clone Wars was a prime example.
            That was so great. I have been waiting for them to do something like that with him on that show.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
              That was so great. I have been waiting for them to do something like that with him on that show.
              Ok, maybe I need to watch some Clone Wars again! If Anakin is starting to go evil! *crosses fingers and hopes Ashoka disappears!*

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                Ok, maybe I need to watch some Clone Wars again! If Anakin is starting to go evil! *crosses fingers and hopes Ashoka disappears!*
                She has to one day, that's pretty much a given

Comment

She has to one day, that's pretty much a given
                  My only issue with this series is the errors it has created within the Star Wars continuity.

Comment

My only issue with this series is the errors it has created within the Star Wars continuity.
                    I never really read any Clone Wars-era books, just post-OT material and maybe one pre-PT era book. It doesn't really bother me any

Comment

I never really read any Clone Wars-era books, just post-OT material and maybe one pre-PT era book. It doesn't really bother me any
                      Good for you! I guess, I think I should of never read the books. I'm annoyed George Lucas decided to make the books and comics canon.

Comment

Good for you! I guess, I think I should of never read the books. I'm annoyed George Lucas decided to make the books and comics canon.
                        It's a calculated risk to be sure.... It's been well-known in Star Wars fandom ever since the first publication of the original Thrawn trilogy that George Lucas canon will always trump anything else. As long as he's still around and in charge of the franchise writing stuff in areas he's talked about working on is dangerous territory.

Comment

I'd be more interested in learning about palpatine's journey down to the dark side.

That would have to be a very dark road to travel on.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
                            I'd be more interested in learning about palpatine's journey down to the dark side.

That would have to be a very dark road to travel on.
                            Thee are books on that! I think....

Comment

Are there? I thought it was one of those things that's been deliberately left mysterious.... I think I like it better that way, anyway.

Comment

Working...
                              X