Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anyone else feel kinda bad for Spencer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    Hindsight is 20/20. Its obvious now to say Spencer was worse off then the other because of the suicide but was he temper more extreme then others. A lot of people were angry on the Destiny being stranded
    You know I am not sure anyone who has shown a temper has been just because they are on Destiny, Greer showed signs of it before hand. Young did too... It's reasonable to assume that Spenser did as well. I can't help but wonder if there wasn't someone doing psych evals on these guys
    Disclaimer: All opinions stated within this post are relevant to the author herself, and do not in any way represent the opinions of God, Country, The Powers That Be or Greater Fandom.

Any resemblance to aforementioned opinions are purely coincidental.

Comment

Yup, this guy was in a very bad spot, in a very bad way. He needed someone to spar with, beat the **** out of him daily to keep his sanity. However he seemed to distant for anyone to get to know him. Save Lt James attempts.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
        Danny boy kept getting killed throughout 10 seasons of SG-1
        *English accent* He got better.

Comment

I don't feel sorry for Spencer at all. He was an idiot and everybody hated him. As Rush was forced to say:We're better of without him. Young should be the next one to go so Rush can come back.
          "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

if the story had been more deatiled and we got to see things from Spencer prescriptive then i would feel bad for him more.
            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I think Spencer would not have been a thief if it weren't for the med addiction.
              "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Working...
              X