This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From the beginning ?

Is there anywhere i can watch SG-1 from the beginning? After getting into SGA and loving it and having just watched the entire run on sky 2 but its now finished and i now want to start at the beginning of the whole saga and was wondering if there is anywhere to watch it or do i have to buy the boxset?

First start with the 1994 movie Stargate starring Kurt Russell and James Spader. Then start with SG1 season 1. You can buy the boxed sets for each season at many retail outlets. SGA begins immediately followed the SG1 season 8 opener "New Order". There are sticky threads in this section that cover all this in more detail.

My timeline of the Ancients here.

Comment

I would say your best bet is to buy the SG-1 box set. I'm not sure if iTunes or Netflix offer SG-1 episodes, but either way, the box set is the better investment.

Apart from that there are of course ways to watch the entire series for free, but here is not the place to discuss it
      sigpic

Comment

Itunes still offers SG1 and Hulu I believe will till March 2010.
        It's always suicide mission this, save the planet that. No one ever just stops by to say "Hi!" any more!
        - Gen. Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by Maddog316 View Post
          Itunes still offers SG1 and Hulu I believe will till March 2010.
          Hulu only works in the US I believe....

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
            Hulu only works in the US I believe....
            Correct.

My timeline of the Ancients here.

Comment

Of course, if your prepared to be patient or don't mind starting part way through, Sky cycles both SG-1 and SGA. Season 6 Ep 6 (Abyss) is on Sky 2 at 6pm tonight (8th Dec 09) and you get 2 episodes a night from there.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TrueLordOfNetu View Post
                Of course, if your prepared to be patient or don't mind starting part way through, Sky cycles both SG-1 and SGA. Season 6 Ep 6 (Abyss) is on Sky 2 at 6pm tonight (8th Dec 09) and you get 2 episodes a night from there.
                Yes thats how i got into SGA but i really wanted to watch SG-1 from the beginning
                Magictrick could you enlighten me via pm please

Comment

Originally posted by iloveteyla View Post
                  Yes thats how i got into SGA but i really wanted to watch SG-1 from the beginning
                  Magictrick could you enlighten me via pm please
                  Are you in the US? Like someone above said, you can watch up to season 9 of SG-1 on Hulu for free until March. It's good quality too. And this way, you don't have to resort to semi-legal methods.

Proud supporter of His holy BAGness!

Comment

Originally posted by AVFan View Post
                    Are you in the US? Like someone above said, you can watch up to season 9 of SG-1 on Hulu for free until March. It's good quality too. And this way, you don't have to resort to semi-legal methods.
                    The Hulu hosting of SG1 doesn't expire until May 15 2010
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Tiger
                      there's also online sites that have tv series online such as <mod snip>of course at dot com.
                      Which are illegal.

Well, those sites themselves aren't, but the sites they link to aren't legal in the US at least.
                      Last edited by Skydiver; 10 December 2009, 04:55 AM.

Proud supporter of His holy BAGness!

Comment

Originally posted by AVFan View Post
                        Which are illegal.

Well, those sites themselves aren't, but the sites they link to aren't legal in the US at least.
                        They do link to legal sources to like Hulu an Netfix.

<mod snip> is a other one, slightly better organisation than <mod snip>an the videos are from a wider selection of outlets.
                        Last edited by Skydiver; 10 December 2009, 04:55 AM.

Comment

<MOD SNIP> its all on there

IT MAY BE ON THERE, BUT THAT'S ALSO AN ILLEGAL DOWNLOAD LINK, WHICH IS FORBIDDEN HERE, SO PLEASE NEVER POST LINKS LIKE THIS AGAIN. THANKS
                          Last edited by Skydiver; 10 December 2009, 03:48 AM.

Comment

Thats easy
                            Do what I did and I am sure many others buy them all
                            Whenever I want I start from the beginning and enjoy it all over again
                            It's really much better no adds subtitle's if you wish ( Iam deaf in one ear so it is easier for me)
                            I could never go without my DVD

Comment

Ha, I click, and all I see is "<mod snip>"s. I laugh.

As for watching Stargate online..all I have to say is...
                              Spoiler:
                              Google was made for a reason.
                              If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                              Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                              If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                              Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Working...
                              X