Justice Plothole?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Justice Plothole?

If Spencer took a kino to record his suicide note and Rush arrived at the scene first then how did the kino have a chance to get back to Ely so he could back it up on his hard drive?

Rush just let a kino that was recording him while he was framing Young go back to Ely?

I don't think that's a plothole. I think Rush thought the whole thing out. He didn't want to destroy Young's life, he wanted Young to step down. And I don't think he knew that Eli was actively working with Young to spy on him. I think he probably tried to corrupt the kino data and just didn't do it well enough to out-maneuver Eli. Eli, after all, is the kino expert. He wastes more time spying and making documentaries than he does trying to help Rush find resources or a way home.

Comment

*Sigh*.

This is not a plothole.

'Who we are is but a stepping stone to what we can become'.

Comment

Maybe the KINO left before Rush arrived on the scene

And for the record that is not a plot hole. An unaswered question yes but not a plot hole.
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

I just assumed that Rush did let it go, but once he remembered that he saw a kino fly by, he went to clear the memory off the kino. He just didn't know that Eli backs up kino footage on his hard drive. It's just speculation but it would fit what happened. Also, Young did say he saw Rush in the footage, although since we didn't see it, it could have been Young lying to get Rush to say the truth.

Comment

kinos transmit wirelessly-it just sent the data back from the room remotely
            MSG Me If You Can Answer This:
            I have a 720p tv, and i have plugged my xbox into it and it gives me the option choose between 480p, 720p, 1080p, and 1080i display settings. I'm not really sure which one to choose on it, I know not to use the 480 setting, and obviously my tv only plays 720, but what if i set it to 1080? would the quality degrade? i cant rly notice a difference when i set it higher but maybe one who is more knowledgeable could tell me what im missing?

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post

And for the record that is not a plot hole. An unaswered question yes but not a plot hole.
              Thank you.

'Who we are is but a stepping stone to what we can become'.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post

Well we didn't see it but obviously it recorded Rush, I thought that was quite clearly explained when Young and Rush were on the planet together. Apparantely not obvious enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Sami_ View Post
                  Well we didn't see it but obviously it recorded Rush, I thought that was quite clearly explained when Young and Rush were on the planet together. Apparantely not obvious enough.
                  Doesn't strike you as slightly odd WE don't see it? Stop patronising people because you aren't as inquisitive.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenomenological View Post
                    Doesn't strike you as slightly odd WE don't see it? Stop patronising people because you aren't as inquisitive.
                    Why don't you try watching the ep before commenting?

Young said the kino didn't stop recording then Rush went on to explain how and why he framed him. We also saw the reaction from Ely and Young as they watched the recovered recording so we know it wasn't a bluff from Young.

The only plausible explanation I've seen so far is that the kino transmitted and the ship recorded in real time so any action Rush took on the kino wouldn't have made a difference.

Comment

Eli said that he could only get that section and the rest was corrupted. The corrupted section explains everything.

I don't see why you're worrying about this..

Comment

Originally posted by Inquisitor View Post
                        Eli said that he could only get that section and the rest was corrupted. The corrupted section explains everything.

I don't see why you're worrying about this..
                        "The files were not corrupted, the kino kept recording until you came into the room."

Comment

Umm njo it didn't leave because at the end it turns out it has rush entering and taking the gun

Comment

Originally posted by Sami_ View Post
                            "The files were not corrupted, the kino kept recording until you came into the room."
                            I thought that was a ploy to get him to confess, but perhaps Eli's line was the ploy to lure Rush into a false sense of security...

WALLACE: The Kino kept recording but the file must have gotten corrupted in the transfer.
                            It's never mentioned previously in the episode that the kino recorded Rush doing anything wrong.

Even if that interpretation is incorrect, I still don't see why you're worrying about this. Either way, Rush still isn't perfect, and he made a mistake. Unless the whole thing was intended to play out like this which I find a bit of a stretch.

Comment

Young only said that the kino kept recording until Rush came into Spencer's room, he didn't say that it recorded Rush taking the gun.

It's unlikely that Rush came up with the plan to frame Young as soon as he heard the gun shot. It's far more likely that Rush heard the gun shot, went into the room to investigate, got recorded by the kino, and then came up with a plan to frame Young.

Comment

Working...
                              X