Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who else can't sleep worrying about Rush?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who else can't sleep worrying about Rush?

I know I can't get that vision of Rush out of my head,
    Spoiler:
    all alone on that planet, looking up at that menacing but intriguing sky, oooooooooooooo I want to be there with him, gosh I wish there was an episode next week, all on what Rush does on that planet, heck I smell a "spinoff": "SGR" yup Stargate Rush, sounds good to me, leave all those other boring people on the Destiny, although I do love Destiny, and Eli and Riley and a couple of others, but not how I adore Rush. He just makes you want to follow him around and see what he's up to.
    General Jack O'Neill, still HOTTer than ever!

Originally posted by missmobius View Post
    Spoiler:
    all alone on that planet, looking up at that menacing but intriguing sky, oooooooooooooo I want to be there with him, gosh I wish there was an episode next week, all on what Rush does on that planet, heck I smell a "spinoff": "SGR" yup Stargate Rush, sounds good to me, leave all those other boring people on the Destiny, although I do love Destiny, and Eli and Riley and a couple of others, but not how I adore Rush. He just makes you want to follow him around and see what he's up to.
    I can sleep perfectly.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

In fact, I'm actually sleeping better
      One Ring to rule the Dark Side
      sigpic
      Sith Nazghul

Comment

You don't have to worry about Rush. His destiny is written in the stars.

Comment

He isn't alone. He's got Young's basecap with him *lol*

Comment

Originally posted by missmobius View Post
            Spoiler:
            It's not that I can sleep because this is Rush, he will find a way...
            Spoiler:
            SGR!! Sign me up and take me to that planet
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

he's a character on a tv show. I could care less. As soon as the director said 'cut', carlyle went to his trailer and chilled out and finished taping the rest of the season.

Now if it was a real person trapped on the planet, maybe i'd feel different
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wildrose-Wally View Post

You don't have to worry about Rush. His destiny is written in the stars.
                well maybe not in the stars but it is written on paper

Comment

I can't sleep wondering what kind of inventive solution they will use to bring him back to the Destiny
                  You have wasted several seconds of your life reading this.

Comment

I can't sleep because I can't stop worrying about the people who can't sleep because of a TV character's storyline
                    Mongoletsi is bigger than hip...hop...

Comment

The second part of the so-called mid-season two-parter is called "Divided", so by putting two and two together, I figure he'll be alright.

Comment

It's easier to sleep by imagining how he and Young will meet next.
                        ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by Mongoletsi View Post
                          I can't sleep because I can't stop worrying about the people who can't sleep because of a TV character's storyline
                          Touché, Green for you.

Comment

I can sleep, but I am anxious to find out what happens next. I really like Rush, he's the best character on the show, imo. And I feel sorry for him. But I know he'll get out of this. ^_^

Comment

Don't worry about it.
                              Spoiler:
                              He's safe until at least the season finale, I'm sure. He'll find a way back. Probably with the space ship he so coincidentally got stranded next to.

Comment

Working...
                              X