What is Caprica?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is Caprica?

I've seen preview on SyFy alot, and it looks like something I would watch, but I don't actually get what it supposed to be about? Can someone clue me in?
    sigpic There are my dogs!

If you had to chose, die or watch the world die, what would you pick?"

Originally posted by badwolfSG View Post
    I've seen preview on SyFy alot, and it looks like something I would watch, but I don't actually get what it supposed to be about? Can someone clue me in?
    Its a prequel series of how the events of BSG came into existence
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

What if you never watch BSG, would you actually get this show?

Comment

I have no clue. I guess you will find out in a few weeks.
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          I have no clue. I guess you will find out in a few weeks.
          Guess so! I've been meaning to watch BSG this show might actually get me to watch it.

Comment

Originally posted by badwolfSG View Post
            You probably know this already, but the Caprica pilot has been out on DVD for a few months now, so you could always grab a copy of that and check it out ahead of time.

Comment

I think this show is going to be quite different than BSG, i'm going to give it a try!

Comment

Originally posted by VSS View Post
                You probably know this already, but the Caprica pilot has been out on DVD for a few months now, so you could always grab a copy of that and check it out ahead of time.
                No, I didn't know that thanks!!! I'm very confused about this whole show!? but I'm going to watch it to figure it out.

Comment

The series is a prequel that takes place before the first Cylon War (it may or may not eventually incorporate it) , and, whilst it doesnt show you how it came about, it sows the seeds for what will happen in the course of the series.

Don't expect it to be like BSG at all. BSG is more militant, pacey, and politically/spiritually minded space opera. Caprica is I, Robot and Blade Runner having an illict affair with One Tree Hill and Nip/Tuck

Comment

Working...
                  X